• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

when its finally over what will you do!!!

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
after the pokemon era what will you do.every day i think that same question now im asking the pokefans to tell me what will you do after pokemon.will you still come back and post again for old times.try to think very hard about this then post.

Xeice

At your expense
I WIllZ CoMMitZ SuiCiDE CauSE I CAn'Tz lIVe wITHouT MY poKeMaNZ!!!!!1111

I'll take a breath, and get on with my life........

Villi

Shimama!
Save my collection, and show it to my kids someday. They'll get a kick out it, and I'll be filled with nostalgic glee.

It will never be over!!! Muwahahahahah!!! They had better have a 5th generation! Well, if it is ever over, i will remain a true fan, learn EVERYTHING (im not gonna lie and say i know every pokemon thing) there is to know about pokemon, and will still play the games. A lot.

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
Keep my games and live life like usual. Nothing significant and/or drastic.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
wow taking your life realy sound's fun after hearing this form you i think ill try.
hey whats this warm wet stuff coming out of my arm oh no its....its....my BLOOD!!! (screaming very very loudly)lol.
heh its get very boring after the second time passing out i think ill hang my self now lol.

no,realywhat will you do.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I'll be playing Red Rescue until I'm gray, so it's not ending for me. >>;
But yeah, keep my cards, keep my games, and remember the good ole days. XD

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
CELEB-R-A-T-E! LOVE THAT SONG!

Serious I might cry tears of joy! Being the suicidal pokeshipper It would hopefully be the end of my depression, or possibly the end of my life, but ether way it would end the pain I'm in.

Although I probably make an goodbye AMV tribute to the show.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
i will remain a true fan, learn EVERYTHING (im not gonna lie and say i know every pokemon thing) there is to know about pokemon, and will still play the games. A lot.
your my hero.(small tears coming out of right eye ball)sniff....sniff.

Crimson Moon

Charlie the Chimchar
I'll sigh and shake my head then pull out my Mysetery Dungeon or Daimond game and play it. (or a new game since they'll most likely have others by then)
I'll also continue making pokemon fan arts. =3

Alex

fyl
I'll be a little sad, but not as sad as to kill myself.I'll just live life like i always do, and keep all my pokemon stuff like the games, toys, etc.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Well, honestly I somewhat move on from pokemon every time there's a new generation. When G/S/C came out I was excited and I was not let down after playing it, but once I beat the game, I find myself drifting away from pokemon. The same thing happened when R/S/E came out except I lost my love for the game very quickly(as it DID let me down somewhat). Now that I hear of P/D coming out, I am excited but by looking at the new generation of pokemon, I doubt that I'll be addicted for very long. So to answer your question(after going off on a tangent =P), when the pokemon saga finally ends(which I anticipate won't happen for a LONG time), It will definitely be missed but eventually everyone will move on. People grow up and find better things to preoccupy themselves with and new children come in and the age gap widens of the knowledge of pokemon. I do anticipate telling my children/grandchildren about it and showing them the old movies. Haha, that would be fun. ^^

~Ichi_Bozo

I thought. I've been with pokemon for what.... 8 years? I will continue playing the game and posting here. I still have much time to grow up (only 12) and I wont give up on the games even if its over. I can't wait till I show my kids. The looks on their faces will make my day, I know it. Will I miss pokemon? Of course. I'll be depressed, upset, but I move on. Its like the anime. I stopped watching it, slowly, but surely. I'm over it now. Reading it on serebii.net is better than mindlessly watching it. But I won't let the end take control of me. Things begin, things end. Thats the way it goes. Whether you like it or not.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Just get on with my life, probably still play the games every once in awhile like I do now.

KiaAsakura

Lie to me.
You know, even years from now, I probably won't restart my games because I'd be too attatched to the hard work I put into raising my team.

But... I don't think the pokemon franchise will be in danger any time soon. Te day it finally ends, I'll be a little gloomy for a day or so, then I'll buck up and look forward to the next big thing to hit the world.

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
you know what would be cool if they made a super pokemon game to finish it all.the game is for any portable system and it has all the gym and locations of kanto/hoen/jhoto/and last but i hope never least shinji also or a little suprise the orange islands.see the game will start off like ash did and finish the same way so basicallythe game will be exactly like the tv show.with brock misty following then may/max and who can forget picachu.now that would be the greatest ending to the pokemon game saga,what do you think???