• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

when listening to a pokemon fanfic which gender do you prefer?

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
When your reading a fan fiction would you rather hear it from the veiw of a boy or a girl main character and rival. Please give a resaon why. Also a prefered starter would be nice.

Last edited:

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
It really depends on what kinds of characters they are. Frankly, if it was in someone like Dawn or May's point of view, I may bite off my own tongue rather than endure having to read that story. If it's a GOOD female main character, then it wouldn't be so bad. As long as the character has some personality and flair, and isn't just the generic, random saint, the gender isn't really that big of an issue.

As for starter... Do you mean out of the ones availible in the games or out of any Pokemon? If it's the latter, then a male Nidoran. If it's the former, then I don't really care enough to have an opinion.

Sapphiredragon929

A r t i f i c e.
How can one listen to a fanfic? Is that even possible? I am pondering at how one can use his ears to interpret the information on the screen that cannot be read aloud to you. :x

On topic, I really don't care.