• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Nature Strikes!

I got sexually harassed by a goose last summer.
And apparently, roaches know of my irrational fear towards them, since they swarm in my room at night.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Profesco said:
Except for their patented "in the headlights" expression, deer do not seem capable of facial expressions and esoteric feelings like smugness (outside the occasional Disney movie, I mean).

That's what they want you to think. You've already been roped in. See, it's because of ignorance like this that deer will have wiped out half of humanity by 2040 (according to their projections, anyway).

If you'd stop looking at those mountainside deer anyway, you wouldn't notice whether they were staring at you or not.

Conceding another victory to the deer, are we? Because if I did that, they would be able to shoot me right in the head.

But seriously, it's nervewracking when they do that, because even if you're not looking at them, you know they're looking at you anyway. Like, really. You live in a big city area, right? I just can't believe that you've never encountered a judgmental pigeon in your life.

Gosh, it's like dealing with squabbling kids in a car.

So's your face.

I also wonder if deer are the radical Muslims of the animal kingdom, which kingdom are the actual radical Muslims the radical Muslims of?

I think that they belong to the prokaryote kingdom.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Speaking of geese and the like, I was feeding a swan when I was about 3 and it got my arm down it's throat, along with the food...

...You win.

Because I forgot to mention, I was once very nearly defecated on by a pigeon. It was... a very, very mind-destroying experience.

Meh, a pigeon and a seagull have got me. And it gets worse, the seagull went for MY HAIR D:

Prokaryotes are a domain containing the bacteria, not a kingdom... [/nerd]

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
3 years ago a parrot entered our house at 3am...we captured and it became our pet...it was amazingly smart wihtin 2 months he knew nearly all my swears and yelled em towards everyone(epic fun)... and even some parts of songs...seriouslya parrot saying exit light whenever i played enter the sendman in my dvd or in my piano was amusing...its a shame that it passed away 9 months ago...the vet said it was a flu or something...damm i miss galleta(cookie in spanish lame name i know)...

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I also had a horse eat my hair when I was little; apparently it thought my hair was hay.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Seeing all the freshly fallen snow outside after it's snowed REALLY hard :D It looks so beautiful... and then me and my friends go outside and ruin it ^_^

Profesco

gone gently
That's what they want you to think. You've already been roped in. See, it's because of ignorance like this that deer will have wiped out half of humanity by 2040 (according to their projections, anyway).

If their main way of attacking humanity is through suicidal car accidents, then even if they do manage to cause the deaths of 4 billion people, their own numbers will be nearly as depleted. Also, how do they have projections? They're deer.

Conceding another victory to the deer, are we? Because if I did that, they would be able to shoot me right in the head.

They'd need thumbs to do that, wouldn't they?

But seriously, it's nervewracking when they do that, because even if you're not looking at them, you know they're looking at you anyway. Like, really. You live in a big city area, right? I just can't believe that you've never encountered a judgmental pigeon in your life.

I've moved to a more suburban residence as of now, but our pigeons and our deer are quite innocuous. In fact, the pigeons have been known to be extremely gracious and unassuming - not once have they cast an appraising glance at the welfare moms and their crack babies. And the deer come around often, but stay well away from guns and cars.

So's your face.

Wanna take this outside, GrizzlyPunk?

Oh. No wonder it's so hard to pin them down at the center, then, considering they have no nuclei.