• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When one life meets another life ... it's time to say hi!

Queen Cynthia

Dignified Queen of Sinnoh
One of Cynthia's catchphrases is: When one life meets another life, something will be born.
So, I'd like to say hi to everybody and introduce myself:

I'm Queen Cynthia and some might know me from another well-known Pokemon forum. I've been a Pokemon fan since day 1 (a pretty long time when I think about it) and as you can tell from my nickname, I'm one of the greatest Cynthia fans. I idolize her not only because I consider her the best, strongest and most impressive character in the Pokemon franchise, but also because I think we here in the real world can learn much from her determination, strength, coolness and wisdom. Or as the Anime recently put it: "Cynthia, the dignified Queen of Sinnoh"... and of the Pokemon world I might add. (And btw, I think Ash should have lost to Cynthia in the PWC for various reasons)

Personally, I'm interested in so many aspects of Pokemon: I really like the games and competitive battling in particular. But what I love most is the Anime. I enjoy writing reviews of the latest episodes, so that's where you'll find me most of the time.

Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting you guys!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hi, welcome to serebii