• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Pokémon Worlds Collide (471)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
When Pokémon Worlds Collide (471)

When Pokémon Worlds Collide

While searching for Pikachu with whom he has been seperated, Ash bumps into a trainer called Paul. Paul is eager to challenge Ash to a 3 Pokémon Battle. However with Ash being pre-occupied, will he win the battle and will he find Pikachu?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Well from what it sounds like Brock will be there with Ash. So that must mean he borrows a Pokemon from Brock. I can't wait to see images of this one. it will be so awesome so see Ash battle a new rival.

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
Cant say this is 100% confirmed but from the little translation I got from pokeani, it seems like Ash has pikachu with him while he battles Shinji.

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer
We already know that Ash caught Mukkuru(sp?) in one of these episodes. People really don't pay attention these days. -_-

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Apparently Shinji may also be a beginning trainer. Ash finally retrieves Pikachu and meets Hikari in this episode. And he FINALLY changes into his new clothes. Professor Oak and the DP professor also speak to each other.

Shinji has an Elekid. That's all the info I seem to be able to get right now, though.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Elekid? That's strange. Assuming it's going to evolve twice, why give him the same Pokemon as Gary?

Meh. Yet another D/P screw-up I guess.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Let me do some predicting, shall I?

Rival battle #1Ash vs. Shinji
Naetoru vs. Elekid~Elekid wins
Mukkuru vs. Hikozaru~Mukkuru wins
Pikachu vs. Subomi~Subomi wins. [lol]

Rival Battle #2Ash vs. Shinji, after 4th badge
Pikachu vs. Electabuzz~Electabuzz wins
Hayashigame vs. Roselia~Tie
Mukkuru vs. Hikozaru~Hikozaru wins

Rival Battle #3Ash vs. Shinji, after 7th badge
Pikachu vs. Goukazaru~Pikachu wins
Mukkubird vs. Floatsel~Mukkubird wins
Etebossu vs. Yukinooh~Etebossu wins

League Battle. Ash vs. Shinji

After a very good battle, Shinji loses to Ash again then Ash goes on to battle Gary. Ash loses to Gary and winds up in 3rd place for the SHinou league and begins his new adventure in Sameyoshi with his new cohorts, Hitomi and Jin, with Brock somehow meeting up with them along the way.

Gotta luv Pokemon.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Ash doesn't HAVE Naetle yet. He's only got Pikachu, Aipom, and Mukkuru. And not to sound rude or anything, but can take your blind speculation elsewhere.

Can't seem to get further info on the episode right now because PM# froze up after half the pictures appeared, and still isn't working.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Ash doesn't HAVE Naetle yet. He's only got Pikachu, Aipom, and Mukkuru. And not to sound rude or anything, but can take your blind speculation elsewhere.

Can't seem to get further info on the episode right now because PM# froze up after half the pictures appeared, and still isn't working.

.....Damn it, I friggin' swear I put "prediction" in my post. Like really, I have as much of a clue that Ash will have Naetoru in this battle as you do. Who knows, mabye somethign was mistrabslated and the battle will get interrupted and in that time, Ash catches a Naetoru.

Just leave me and my ***** dreams alone, willz ya? :)

Zoramon089

Rising Trainer
CyberCubed, your constant pessimistic remarks are getting annoying...

DANdotW

Previously Iota
For goodness sake, this is an episode discussion thread. Stop bashing Cyber, stop predicting things, and talk about the episode if you've seen it or teh pictures if you have seen them.

Iota

AcethePuma

FireFist
i can´t believe it... how can pikachu vs elekid end in a tie??? i mean it was able to defeat regiice and than the writers come up with something like that?

PokemonFan_Samuel

Pikachu's Owner
You know, everything's possible in the Poke world.
Like I can use a weak pokemon to defeat a strong one in the games.
I do believe that Pikachu will tie with Elekid.
------------------------------------------------
Where are the Pic?????

robotwind

< This guy Rocks
What pokemon did Shinji have?