• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Pokemon Attack! Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Quliva was my best friend *Sob* Then A evil trainer took control of it and it puncehd me into a wall shot me with *Sob* Flamethrower and *WAAAHHH* Shot mw with hyperbeam*Cries*
NP gets OWNED by Nurse Joy

Raticate

Jax the Crazy One
I walked -sob- Into the -sob- Pokemon Cebter to get my Pokemon healed, and -hysterical crying- Nurse Joy slapped me and pushed me into a freezer. -frozen tears fly out-

NP gets OWNED by Mrs. Ketchum

I just wanted some ketchup so I snuck into a *sob* resturaunt to grab so ketchup. I walked out and some guy named kethum...or was it ketchup hit me and ran off with my *sob* ketchup! *sob*.

next person gets attacked by a rattata!

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
I was walking my pet cat, when all the sudden, a wild Rattata jumped out and nipped my pinky finger, and then there was no more pinky. I miss my pinky.

NP gets pwned by a smoochum.

I can't even remember what happened.... because it happened so quickly...

I remember I was in a hurry that day... walking through the park was just something I usually do. I've never had any problems walking through there before. Something was different though... the pressure of someone's gaze was upon me, sending a chill down my spine. Quickly, I turned around to face the tall grass surrounding me on every side. My legs began to tremble. A shrill hiss came from the shrubs causing my body to flinch a little. Taking a step backwards, I automatically stopped. The being emerged from the grass. Those yellow soul less eyes glared at me causing me to cower. This Scyther was bigger than normal. Much bigger. It stepped forward, causing me to step back. Again, it did so, and I reacted the same trying to keep a distance between us. It let out another piercing cry and raised its blades up, then down again, arching its body. Scyther was about to attack... and I had no idea what to do. I ran. I ran as fast as I could, releasing all my stamina just to get away. Scyther didn't care. It leapt up, and began beating its wings. I could hear its hovering approaching me, closer and closer... until it was too late. The cold blade slashed at my back, and I fell over, crying out in pain. It began slashing at me, never letting up... the rest is just a haze.

o.o

the NP is attacked by a Hoppip.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
I remember like it was yesterday... no wait it was yesterday. I was walking along *sniffle* the road, just like I always did when I saw it. A shiny Hoppip. I reached for a pokeball when it *crying* just let out a horrible scream and more *sobbing and crying* came out of no where. They swarmed all around me until it was hard to breath. They even took my Pokemon! *More crying* They they ALL hyper beamed me! I'm lucky to be alive.

NP gets attacked my Misty

wcgold

I just started my journey with my new Pikachu, until suddenly a flock of Spearow appeared, and I needed to use Misty's bike to escape. Then she exclaimed "Trainer stole my bike!" and chased after me in a pink jumpsuit then she KO'd me with one punch.

NP gets attacked by a Dorapion.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
I was come to a Music Shop and buy an accordion but when i play it, it bites me, it turn out to be a Dorapion

NP attacked by Delia Ketchum

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
ASH 'S MOM USED MEGA PUNCH ON ME AND MR MIME PSYCHICED ME!
NP about pikachu.

Pickachu was walking the opposit way *Sob* and he *WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* Triped me.....

NP gets OWNED by a Torchic

Raticate

Jax the Crazy One
I got -sob- a Torchic at the -sob- lab and..and...-cries- it burninated -sob- me.

Next person get's attacked by a 600 foot Caterpie XD

I was walking *Sob* And I heard this Thumphing sound it went THU
P THUMP then we saw it *Cries* CATERZILLA and it *WAAAAAHHHHHHHH* Blew up the world
NP Gets OWNED by Missingo

ShadowRukario

I was going down to the dry cleaners *sob* to pick up my underwear and out of nowhere a rabid miltank appeared and attacked me *sob* it was so scary. I sued him for being sick with rabies

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
i was just-sob-walking through my street-sob-when a rabid cyndaquil came and blast burned me to pluto!-sob-ive only-sob-just got back!

bigguy1020

<---Meet my Parukia.
you didnt tell me what to get atacked by
np gets atacked by zombies

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Oh, it was horrible.

I can remember it all. Innocently skipping down the path swinging my pink, glittery purse back and forth, I noticed that I had unwillingly pranced down an alley. With my claustrophobia eating me up inside, I about turned and attempted to run out of the alley, but the alley just went on forever and ever and I couldn't escape. And it was then that he struck. A big, nerdy man in a Charmeleon outfit.

He uttered 'Let me see your Pokedex,'

I was about to respond that I didn't own a Pokedex, 'I don't hav...'

'DON'T LIE TO ME!'

And then he lunged at me. I dropped my purse and ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I quiveringly looked back to see that the Pokemaniac was breathing flames at me. I kept running and running to esape, but it was too late. He leaped at me, and sunk his fake claws into me.

And as I lay there bleeding to death, I cried out to the heavens 'Why, God, why must it always be the weirdos!?!?!'

...erm, the next poster can get attacked by a Wurmple impersonating Sherlock Holmes.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I was walking through Petalburg Forest *Sob* and then suddenly out of nowhere this horrible... ... ... THING appeared! *Bursts into tears* It was a Wurmple that was telling its Silcoon assistant that "Wattson we shall get to the bottom of this!" and then it ATTACKED!!!

*SCREAM*

I only managed to escape the horrible pinkness!!!

*Tear...*

To np... You have just been attacked by Max...

Status
Not open for further replies.