• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Pokemon Attack! Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
i was walking down the road innnocently when *sob* a little kid pointed a 4millimeter to *sob* my forehead "give me your pokemon *sob*now he says" after my charizard *sob* popped out and used a dragon claw killing the young child as the trigger was *sob* pulled pumping through*sob*my best partner *sob* was a bullet *sob he was shot! *sob* i carried it to Nurse Joy at the Pokecenter *sob* because *sob* because the pokeball wouldn't work Nurse Joy tells me its to late *cries for a day.

np is attacked bye a zombie pikachu

psyblazer_ex

is happy
I was walking down the street when he asked If he could have money I said No and he Told me He's gotta catcht them all.He was so pathetic he gave hiis good Pokemon away and kept the medium ones so I let him have50 bucks and he went screaming he stole it.

NP gets attacked by MagiCarp that only knows splash

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
When i playing my LF, it comes out from the screen and eats my brains

NP is attacked by Duplica

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
I was...*sniff* in the movie theaters when...*wahhhh sniff*...an Espeon came out and bit me all over...*sob*...I tried to stop the bleeding but it lifted me using its telekenetic powers and threw me against the wall...*hysterical crying*...Im so glad you guys could listen to me in my time of need, *sniff* Huh...oh no, its back...NO! HAVE MERCY ON MEEEEEE! *dies*

NP gets attacked by Mew.

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Well, i was playing with my Mew plushie, and OMFG it lives! It bites me

NP is attacked by Rozureido

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
I had my prized Rosila and I was in SHinou, it evolved but seemed to take on a different personallity! She attacked me with secret power! I was pinned to a tree for hours! *crying* but then it came back and used secret power again! My arms are broken! Thank you for listening in MY time of need!

Np gets attacked by... Perap

psyblazer_ex

is happy
I was just acting normal you know getting a sneasel costume and stealing birds eggs from nest when this big bird came and used some unknown attack like a big Musical Note!

NP gets attacked by a socially retarded Jigglypuff

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
I was looking for some new glasses at LensCrafters, when suddenly this little midjet in a green shirt jumps out and socks me in the face, then he was gone.

Next person gets attacked by a Meowth who smokes

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
I was...in the bathroom...washing my hands...when a crime boss chain smoking Meowth held a gun up to me and...*sob* shot me in the head twelve times then...*sniff*...then told me that I..was supposed to pay him 300...*dies*

NP gets kissed by a Jynx. (Yes, thats supposed to be horrible)

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOH THE HORRER! I was in Ice Path and IT came and just KISSED ME! OH THE HORRER! I'VE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE!

NP gets mauled be a foot ball playing Charmander!

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
i was just passing by the foot ball field when a charmander comes up and assaults me i am now in the hospital just a talking brain (not i'm fully bodied but just cut and maimed all over) but i will LIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEE

np is attacked by giovanni

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
i fly above the water where feebas are known to appear waiting for a pokemon to appear when sudden;y a milotic jumps out and its ugly! it kills al my pokemon and me!

rotrum

Ice Cold
no pokemon the np will be robbed by an extremly slow in every way ;222;

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
i was asleep and i woke up all hurt and stuff to see a corsola fire an ice beam and freeze me to death it was apparently slow cuz it had taken a long time for the ice beam to hit

EDIT: next player attacked by a zombie latios!

rotrum

Ice Cold
i was walking and sudenly a zombie latios comes and picks me up and flies up then drops me

the np will be robbed by a living ;355; and slow electirike

Status
Not open for further replies.