• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Pokemon Attack! Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltaFlame

I'm weird accept it
oh gods a livind duskull ahhhhhh! is all i remember then i was hideousl killed by a bolt of lightning then an electrike showed up and took all my items

np was murdered y oak and ash and all thier friends!

Raticate

Jax the Crazy One
-is a ghost- I was walking down to the store when some old man and some twerpy kid held a knife to my heart. Well, I'd like to block the rrrest out of your memory. He..he..killed me...

NP gets hurt by a 30000 Ft Tyranitar.

Blaziken's Flamelord

The Ultimate Power
Okay, so there I was, walking in the mountains, when a Tyranitar jumped out and used Hyper beam right in front of me. I barely managed to get away.

NP gets killed by an extremely weak Feebas.

Reubo

Yeah, baby!
I..I was eating this Feebas and all of a sudden I choked on it's bone! Oh, *sniffle* *sob* it was horrible!!! I-I'll be needing extra therapy...

NP gets attacked by a Nidoqueen with breast implants.

Blaziken's Flamelord

The Ultimate Power
Okay, there I was, walking through Viridian Forest, when a Nidoqueen with a HUGE chest attacks me! The chest...oh the horror! THE HORROR!

NP gets killed by a dead Wurmple.

Reubo

Yeah, baby!
Ohh... I-I... opened my package of bubble gum... w-when a DITTO jumped out at me and lodged itself in my throat and ch-choked me to death!

NP get's attacked by TWO Nidoqueens with breast implants.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Well, I'd been talking to this woman at the supermarket, and these 2 nidoqueens came up and attacked her because she had breasts bigger than them and they'd just had implants. I tried to send out my pokemon to stop them, but they *sniff* Stepped on their poke-balls and released them all. Then they sat on my head! I want my pokemon back! WAAAAAAAAHHH!

Next pokemon is attacked by Nurse Joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.