• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When Pokemon Attack! Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OK this is pretty fun. I'll show you:

Game maker: Ok You were attacked by a Slowpoke
Poster 2: I was walking *sniffle* down the street when a rabid *sniffle* Slowpoke. It *sniffle* just came out of know where! It was horrible! It bit me alover!
NP gets attacked by Prof. Oak

You know something like that. Make it funny! Try to aim towards slow, calm pokemon of and yes you can use people from the Anime

Some Rules though:
1. Do not spam up my game like this person:
Guit@ristD@1t0n said:
And the oscar goes to.....SapphireL!!!
2. All sppf game rules
3. Don't swear in your attacks.

If this gets approved heres what the NP gets attacked by:
Mr. Mime

Last edited:

kyogre king

^he's my hero :)
I was walking down a ally and all the sudden prof.Oak punch me in the face and called me a *****
NP gets attaked by onix

Redsoxpsyco

SarahPalinClubsSeals
So, there I was gardening, when I saw it, it was the scariest and not pathetic pokemon I've ever seen, and it let out a horrible roar. *insert Seedot call* I just managed to get away.

NP gets attacked by a Sunkern

I was like a banana seller and I was selling bananas at the Zoo and I was by a Sunkurn cage it broke out and it Hyper Beamed me into a wall and I'm dead so I don't know why I'm *Dies*
NP gets attacked by Caterpie

Last edited:

Canis Lupus

I was just walking along! I was eating a cookie! Then a Caterpie mugged me for my cookie! I want my cookie back!

NP gets attacked by a Magikarp.

I was like fishing and a Magikarp ate my head and he was like doing the moon walk and he was like NANANANANA MUHAHAHAH
NP gets attacked by Oficer Jenny

Canis Lupus

I was walking along, and Officer Jenny jumped out and said, "You're under arrest!" WAAH, I didn't do anything!

NP gets attacked by a Jigglypuff. This should be good...

I was like sing in The best sininger contest and Jiglypuff *WAHHH* took the Mic and was like JIG A JIG HI TO ALL MY POKES IN THE HOUSE GIVE ME A YAH YAH YAH YAH PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR HOMIES NA NA NA NA I WAS WALKING IN AN ALLY YO YO YO AND A GUY WAS LIKE HI HOMIE PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR NA NA NA NA NA

NP gets Owned by Shuckle

Last edited:
"This morning, I was at the super-market, when all of a sudden, a Shuckle pushed its buggy into me, and then took me to the register and bought me! Now, it owns me!"

Uh, sorry about that.

NP gets attacked by Brock

matrix_Logic

Nothing of interest.
I was in the produce section , and brock attacked me with his closed eyes. He stabbed me with them. *cries*

Next poster is attacked by Venustoise

I was walking outside with an umbrella and the pichu bros. shock me to death
Np gets attacked by a munchlax

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
I was, walking down the street...*sob*...minding my own buisness, when all the sudden...May jumps out of the shadows with an AK-47, and she pulled the trigger and...*sniff*...she didn't let go until she ran out of ammo, then...*sob*she took the gun and hit me repeatedly...*sniff*I wan my moomy!!!

NP gets tacked by a Caterpie

Last edited:
I was walking I bubped in to a *sob* Caterpie *Wahhh* and he Tackled me sun me arond tosses me into the air and slamed me down and Spirited *Snif* Bommed me

NP gets owned by Minum

Guit@ristD@1t0n

Beginning Trainer
I was walking home, taking the scenic route, at about 10:56 pm when all of the sudden a storm blows in... Yet strangley i could still see the full moon. Then out of the forest leaped a wurmple it cut me, suckde some blood, and just... left and the weirdes thing is...aaaahhhhww*wurmple*

srry that was kinda stupid. its a were-wurmple.
NP is attaked by azurill

Last edited:
I was walking home from school when...the dreaded moment happened when it started jumping on my back and eating my hair. I then passed out and awoke with no hair at all (AAA!!!)

Next poster gets attacked by a quilava.

Status
Not open for further replies.