• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When the f☆ck did we get ice cream?

Everyone's requests are now completed. Thank you all so much for waiting patiently. I did not received one complaint. For those who had to wait for weeks for their request done, you get a reward! You get a free request ticket! Whenever I'm closed, you may post your ticket to redeem a request! The standard request policies do not apply to you either! (Please don't go crazy though..) Please remember, you can only use your ticket once! After that, it is no more. I may periodically give out more, so please keep up with your amount. Again, thank you for waiting!

Mewluvr200
1freerticket.png

mewluvr200jp.png

AWESOMESAUCE. A free request? Thanks!
Fangasm for the icon. Go Japan~
I'll be using it on Livejournal, so i'll give credit to Hakuryuu at SPPf.

Last edited:

Hakuryuu

Bloody git

AWESOMESAUCE. A free request? Thanks!
Fangasm for the icon. Go Japan~
I'll be using it on Livejournal, so i'll give credit to Hakuryuu at SPPf.

If you wish, you can credit dara_rocks because that is my livejournal user name. =]

junpearl63

their rooms
Everyone's requests are now completed. Thank you all so much for waiting patiently. I did not received one complaint. For those who had to wait for weeks for their request done, you get a reward! You get a free request ticket! Whenever I'm closed, you may post your ticket to redeem a request! The standard request policies do not apply to you either! (Please don't go crazy though..) Please remember, you can only use your ticket once! After that, it is no more. I may periodically give out more, so please keep up with your amount. Again, thank you for waiting!

junpearl63
1freerticket.png

jupearl63.png

Please enjoy!

*Dancing in joy* Oh I got a free ticket! Thank you Hakuryuu! It's great!

Mimori Kiryu

Everyone's requests are now completed. Thank you all so much for waiting patiently. I did not receive one complaint. For those who had to wait for weeks for their request done, you get a reward! You get a free request ticket! Whenever I'm closed, you may post your ticket to redeem a request! The standard request policies do not apply to you either! (Please don't go crazy though..) Please remember, you can only use your ticket once! After that, it is no more. I may periodically give out more, so please keep up with your amount. Again, thank you for waiting!

Mimori Kiryu
1freerticket.png

mimorikiryuu.png
Wow, nice! :D And it's no problem on the wait; I love the banner. Thanks!

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Requests are done!

kirby8933083
kirby.png

Silver'sSoul
silversoul.png

My stock icons are not that good. I'm sorry it turned out so crappy. D:

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
Signature
Size ☆ 350 x 150