1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When To Start In Australia

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by OzBlackman, Jan 5, 2005.

1. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

This thread is not only about when will the new series of Pokemon begin in Australia, but also a discussion of the episodes when it starts.

When will Pokemon start?!? I've been waiting.

The first Episode looks good it's called, what you seed is what you get.

DISCUSS PLZ???

2. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter Battle Factory Champion

What the Aussie's haven't started season 7 yet?! God and I thought we were far behind.

3. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

Dude, those in the UK without Sky/Freeview/Whatever haven't even gotten that much into ADVANCED. The last episode that aired was... like, 'Brave the Surf'.

4. Vermilion

Vermilion Guest

the latest episode in the uk was he one were ash meets brawly, so were going slowly but hardly moving ¬_¬

5. Hales

Hales Guest

I'm predicting that Aussies will get to see S7 around February... if not I'll complain to whoever actually wants to hear me complain :)

6. Double-Edge

Double-Edge Rising Trainer

if i recall, we dont get series 7 till april/may. so its still a while. but keep in mind im going by cartoon network and not channel ten

7. Yellow

Yellow Banned

I thought that the UK and Australia would at least have Pokemon Advanced Challenge by now. The next episode we have here in the US is Taking Home the Lombre and Destiny Deoxys is going to air January 22nd, 2 weeks before the DVD release! Anyway, I think Australia will get season 7 when the US gets season 8.

8. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

Last year we got season 6 when USA was a fair bit into it, and finished before them somehow. TRUE.

We start season 7 in about mid-Feburary on CHANNEL TEN.

~BlAcKyBoI

9. Sharpshooter

There seems to be a proportion of uk Poké viewers without Sky, shame because last I heard GMTV isn't airing Pokémon at present, bearing in mind there are claims it's supposed to be edited badly too.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  10. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

This isn't about the UK, don't go off topic

11. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

So? The UK (Those without Sky/Freeview/Whatever) is also suffering from Pokemon not being shown, so discussing it is hardly going Off-Topic. And even if it was, leave such comments to The Mods. You'll find that many members don't appreciate being snapped at by those without authority/good reason.

Oh, and Sharpshooter, you heard right. The editing that the episodes go through are disgusting. 'A Poached Ego' was by far one of the worst... like when Rico came face to face with Ash, they edited out the battle with Fearow! Along with many other things.

12. Sharpshooter

Erm, I wasn't. We (cos it wasn't just me) were comparing time schedules between the Uk and Van Demon's land. There just wasn't enough of your fellow convicts around it seemed, so we'd thought we'd keep you busy :p

13. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

CONVICTS.
    Sounds RACIST.

14. Andrew

Andrew Guest

The last episode Australia saw was that dodgy Wattson Gym Battle.

15. Double-Edge

Double-Edge Rising Trainer

Australia has never been known as Van Demons Land, Australia was originally New Holland. Tasmania, which, is a state/island, Located to the south of Australia, was called Van Demons Land (Most convicts were sent there), not Australia as a whole

Just a little history

Now, Australia may have been where England dumped all there convicts, but that was in the early years. Not all where convicts, but it just seems to be a stereotype kinda thing, kinda like how the rest of the world makes fun of Englands poor dentistry and all the jokes about New Zealanders and sheep. I dont like the convict jokes, i think they are poor, and out-dated.

Now thats off topic

back on topic..................

Channel Ten, Southern Cross Ten, whatever you want to call it, is ment to have the new series of Pokemon late February, early March

Cartoon Network wont have it till April/May

16. 00shoe

00shoe Coral Eye Trainer

Im predicting April/May/June for 10 to air Pokemon: AC I think Pokemon usually gets air in Australia when USA see about 40ish eps into the series and Cartoon Network will since follow proberly showing June/July (or late as October).

Im also like to know when the DVD for the 6 and 7 movie comming here! :S

17. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

The wattson gym battle was the last episode, it was really dodgy, i didn't enjoy it...
    OH WELL....

18. Hales

Hales Guest

I've been waiting to hear about S7 as well, I was hoping it will come out within the next two months... I wasn't fond of the last episode but I've seen it like ten times now :)

I am also wondering about when the Sixth and Seventh movies will be out here... just like I want to know what happened to the first two volumes of Pokemon Advanced which was supposed to be out Nov. 16 but they had a distributer malfunction and have since put it on hold... *grumbles*

19. EXP:282

EXP:282 Is Back!!! For now.

I kept looking at the tv guide after the wattson episode and i was like, WTF??? i had only watched about 5 episodes before that. Man i wish i hadnt been sleeping in on those holidays. (This was last year of course).

20. Misty-Fan-Forever

Misty-Fan-Forever ~Waiting...

Yeah the last eppie we saw was 'Watt's with Wattson'. I was upset cause I though we weren't gonna get series 7. I din't know that Pokemon aired on channel 10 lol. I always watch it on Cartoon Network and since I have digital I can find the synopsis and what episode is airing in the 7 day margin :p But I can't do that with channel 10 for anyone who had Foxtel digital will know you can't do it for channel 7 or 10. But if it's on channel 10 in about Feb/Mar I'm gonna find a way to see what time it's on :p Btw has anyone got a source on how they found out about it airing or just guessing lol.