• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When To Start In Australia

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
Misty-Fan-Forever said:
Yeah the last eppie we saw was 'Watt's with Wattson'. I was upset cause I though we weren't gonna get series 7. I din't know that Pokemon aired on channel 10 lol. I always watch it on Cartoon Network and since I have digital I can find the synopsis and what episode is airing in the 7 day margin :p But I can't do that with channel 10 for anyone who had Foxtel digital will know you can't do it for channel 7 or 10. But if it's on channel 10 in about Feb/Mar I'm gonna find a way to see what time it's on :p Btw has anyone got a source on how they found out about it airing or just guessing lol.

i always watch it on cartoon network. its on too early on channel 10

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
BlAcKyBoI said:
c'mon guys, i watch it every morning!

more than likely a big difference between me and you though. your probably still in school, so your up to watch it. im a baker, so im working between the hours of 1am and 12 pm, so watching it at 5pm on Cartoon Network is alot easier for me than taping it of a morning, so i will wait till its on austar digital

Lol what time is it even on on channel 10? I mean when it used to be on or does it still play the episodes?

OzBlackman

OzCommunist
No it doesn't still play the episodes currently. It usually (when the new season starts) airs POKEMON at 8:00 on CHEEZE TV on the Ten Network

:( I'll be at school at 8 I leave at 7:30 ish :9 I'll tape it :p But it depends, it might air at 7 am for me cause of Daighlight Savings :p

00shoe

Coral Eye Trainer
Cubonefan said:
Cheez TV was taken off channel ten. they will just be airing cartoons

Yeah, I havent seen Jade and Ryan for a while, I remember hearing that they were going...

I think they just play cartoons...

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
BlAcKyBoI said:
NO they didn't, i watched it this morning, don't put things on here that aren't true.

theres a thread already about Cheez TV being taken off the air.

Starting end of February its ment to be gone, since the contracts of both Jade and Ryan expire, and Channel Ten see no point in keeping them on the air

So dont say things arent true when you dont know whether its true or not

JazzJazz

Crush Gear is almost over on Cheez TV (sadly), so perhaps the new episodes will occupy that slot.

You never know, Advance Challenge might come to Cheez T.V when Crush Gear finishes. I wish that the T.V guide for channel 10 didn't come in weeks..then we could find out. By the way, no one answered my question...Is there a source on this :(

00shoe

Coral Eye Trainer
Misty-Fan-Forever said:
You never know, Advance Challenge might come to Cheez T.V when Crush Gear finishes. I wish that the T.V guide for channel 10 didn't come in weeks..then we could find out. By the way, no one answered my question...Is there a source on this :(

this site has pretty trust worthy info about upcomming cheeze tv stuff...

and it say that transformers: ROD is taking over it, oh man that was like the worst transformers series! :S

Last edited:
:confused: It seems as though cheez TV still is still not authorised to air series yet :( Hmm....And they wont air on Cartoon Network in Febuary so who nkows when they'll air...I hope it's soon.

JazzJazz

Misty-Fan-Forever said:
:confused: It seems as though cheez TV still is still not authorised to air series yet :( Hmm....And they wont air on Cartoon Network in Febuary so who nkows when they'll air...I hope it's soon.

At least when we get it they'll air it Monday-Friday, so we'll catch up pretty quickly...

JazzJazz

Misty-Fan-Forever said:
That's good :) But how do we know that weare going to get it :S

We're definitely going to get it... just be patient and keep an eye on Kirben's site for the latest updates about its arrival.

I hope so. We didn't get series 6 till America was about to start series 7. So maybe when they are done we'll get them :p Btw what's th link to kirby's site? You know, just so I can stay updated.