1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When To Start In Australia

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by OzBlackman, Jan 5, 2005.

1. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

Well, the final episode of Yu Gi Oh series 4 is set to air next Monday, that opens up the 7:30 AM slot... fingers crossed that the new series of Pokemon take that spot (either that or series 5 of Yu Gi Oh).

2. latias

latias Knuckle Trainer

I watched most of the movie! I haven't seen it for so long o.o
    But yeah, it was good to see it after ages... but I missed the end because I went out :p

And yay for no cricket! *doesn't like it when sports takes over the TV* lol

3. 00shoe

00shoe Coral Eye Trainer

Well I did post that a week ahead.. :p and Kirben put it on his site (and was nice enough to put my acknowledgement on his site (thanks I appriciated that :p))

Also I believe (I could be wrong) but for all the non-sold out games, they usually dont start showing the match in that city that the game being played until the afternoon. To convince ppl to attend.

I saw the movie, it was weird watching Pokemon on Nine :p, I seen it on 10 and 7 (for the movie preview special of Pokemon the First Movie back in 99) but never on 9.

4. JazzJazz

That's right, they do the same thing in Melbourne... they delay the broadcast if the game isn't sold out and I think they do the same thing for the football. Doesn't bother me, I don't really enjoy sports.

5. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

Channel Nine will be airing the 1st movie? :D
    I'm really surprised about that too...I've never seen an anime movie aired on the commercial channels here...
    Do we have the time for Sydney? :)

6. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

When Will Pokemon Come Back On Cartoonnetwork?!!!

7. Sequoia

Sequoia Well-Known Member

^.^ I think it was only for QLD, since they were/are playing at the Gabba (which is in Brisbane)...not sure though, try Kirben's site...

8. Kal-El

Kal-El Mush! Mush!

When's Pokemon coming back?! I'm already annoyed with TT (BRING BACK JADE AND RYAN!) and they have crap cartoons!

9. JazzJazz

Yes, but I suspect that it'll air on Channel Ten first... just be patient.

10. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

Only in Queensland? :(
    I knew it was too good to be true..
    Ah well..hope you Brisbaners enjoy it! ^__^

11. JazzJazz

You are aware that the movie screened in all other states a couple of weeks ago, aren't you?

12. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

Even in NSW?
    On a commercial channel?

I'm totally not aware of that...
    Oh man!

13. Polursine

Polursine Leave my posts alone

Pokemon on Cartoon Network got replaced by Battle BDA Man (what ever the hell that is.) The episode that aired was "Judgement Day".

I do wish for Pokemon to air again, but on Ten at 7:00am, not 8:00, as I leave for school then. Cheeze TV aired it before, but I missed a lot of the episodes' endings (except on Thursdays. School starts at 9:00am!)

14. Carina

Carina Plasbad!!

Same here! I leave for Uni at 7:30 so I just set the timer on the VCR and end up taping the show along with the ads. A total waste of video space. ^_^;

Anyway, the Americans are way ahead of us now!

15. Polursine

Polursine Leave my posts alone

Offtopic: You go to Uni?! And like Pokemon? Where? Male of Female?

Ontopic: There up to the series after Advanced Challenge, or whatever it is...

16. 00shoe

00shoe Coral Eye Trainer

Battle B DaMan a terrible show, is like beyblade (with the concept of a stadium of people watching two beyblades going at it), but much worse (it's toys that can shoot balls at each other). I believe that this show is being aired on channel seven currently. Which is weird, as I thought it was going be a Toasted TV show. Channel seven also has the Sonic X new season (with Cheeze TV airing the original 52 eps.) I hope Pokemon doesn't switch channels.

My guess is usually right with Pokemon, with that USA shows about 40ish eps of Pokemon before being aired in Aus, however Aus, end up seeing the whole season before USA because of we get to watch Pokemon more then once per week.

17. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

OMG, i've missed about 20 episodes!

18. charizard trainer #1

charizard trainer #1 Ready to lose???

Been a while since i lasted posted. Does anyone know when pokemon airs on CN

19. OzBlackman

OzBlackman OzCommunist

not till like March/April i think, and even then i think it'll be repeats

20. charizard trainer #1

charizard trainer #1 Ready to lose???

^^ march, crud. I can't watch it on cheese tv (i mean toasted tv). Stupid school (well its coming up).