• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When To Start In Australia

JazzJazz

Well, the final episode of Yu Gi Oh series 4 is set to air next Monday, that opens up the 7:30 AM slot... fingers crossed that the new series of Pokemon take that spot (either that or series 5 of Yu Gi Oh).

latias

Knuckle Trainer
00shoe said:
Im pretty sure that Kirben's stie hasn't mentioned it, but for all the QLD peeps, Pokemon the first movie will be airing on nine at 10:30 this saturday. I saw this in this week's TV-Guide (in the sunday mail - which gave it 1 star).

I'm not sure if any other states will see it as I believe that the test cricket is on and they must be playing at the GABBA (hence why QLD ppl get the the movie and not the cricket).

I watched most of the movie! I haven't seen it for so long o.o
But yeah, it was good to see it after ages... but I missed the end because I went out :p

And yay for no cricket! *doesn't like it when sports takes over the TV* lol

00shoe

Coral Eye Trainer
Sequoia said:
T_T now you tell me...wouldn't they be showing the cricket especially if they're playing at the Gabba? o_O

Well I did post that a week ahead.. :p and Kirben put it on his site (and was nice enough to put my acknowledgement on his site (thanks I appriciated that :p))

Also I believe (I could be wrong) but for all the non-sold out games, they usually dont start showing the match in that city that the game being played until the afternoon. To convince ppl to attend.

I saw the movie, it was weird watching Pokemon on Nine :p, I seen it on 10 and 7 (for the movie preview special of Pokemon the First Movie back in 99) but never on 9.

JazzJazz

00shoe said:
Also I believe (I could be wrong) but for all the non-sold out games, they usually dont start showing the match in that city that the game being played until the afternoon. To convince ppl to attend.

That's right, they do the same thing in Melbourne... they delay the broadcast if the game isn't sold out and I think they do the same thing for the football. Doesn't bother me, I don't really enjoy sports.

Carina

Plasbad!!
Channel Nine will be airing the 1st movie? :D
I'm really surprised about that too...I've never seen an anime movie aired on the commercial channels here...
Do we have the time for Sydney? :)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
When Will Pokemon Come Back On Cartoonnetwork?!!!

Sequoia

Carina said:
Channel Nine will be airing the 1st movie? :D
I'm really surprised about that too...I've never seen an anime movie aired on the commercial channels here...
Do we have the time for Sydney? :)
^.^ I think it was only for QLD, since they were/are playing at the Gabba (which is in Brisbane)...not sure though, try Kirben's site...

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
When's Pokemon coming back?! I'm already annoyed with TT (BRING BACK JADE AND RYAN!) and they have crap cartoons!

JazzJazz

RedJirachi said:
When Will Pokemon Come Back On Cartoonnetwork?!!!

Yes, but I suspect that it'll air on Channel Ten first... just be patient.

Carina

Plasbad!!
Only in Queensland? :(
I knew it was too good to be true..
Ah well..hope you Brisbaners enjoy it! ^__^

JazzJazz

Carina said:
Only in Queensland? :(
I knew it was too good to be true..
Ah well..hope you Brisbaners enjoy it! ^__^

You are aware that the movie screened in all other states a couple of weeks ago, aren't you?

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Pokemon on Cartoon Network got replaced by Battle BDA Man (what ever the hell that is.) The episode that aired was "Judgement Day".

I do wish for Pokemon to air again, but on Ten at 7:00am, not 8:00, as I leave for school then. Cheeze TV aired it before, but I missed a lot of the episodes' endings (except on Thursdays. School starts at 9:00am!)

Carina

Plasbad!!
Same here! I leave for Uni at 7:30 so I just set the timer on the VCR and end up taping the show along with the ads. A total waste of video space. ^_^;

Anyway, the Americans are way ahead of us now!

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Offtopic: You go to Uni?! And like Pokemon? Where? Male of Female?

Ontopic: There up to the series after Advanced Challenge, or whatever it is...

00shoe

Coral Eye Trainer
Polursine said:
Pokemon on Cartoon Network got replaced by Battle BDA Man (what ever the hell that is.)

Battle B DaMan a terrible show, is like beyblade (with the concept of a stadium of people watching two beyblades going at it), but much worse (it's toys that can shoot balls at each other). I believe that this show is being aired on channel seven currently. Which is weird, as I thought it was going be a Toasted TV show. Channel seven also has the Sonic X new season (with Cheeze TV airing the original 52 eps.) I hope Pokemon doesn't switch channels.

My guess is usually right with Pokemon, with that USA shows about 40ish eps of Pokemon before being aired in Aus, however Aus, end up seeing the whole season before USA because of we get to watch Pokemon more then once per week.

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
Been a while since i lasted posted. Does anyone know when pokemon airs on CN

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
^^ march, crud. I can't watch it on cheese tv (i mean toasted tv). Stupid school (well its coming up).