• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When To Start In Australia

Torchic-Coordinator

Pokemon Coordinator
Cartoonetwork airs Pokemon on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am until 1pm The last 2 episodes tommorrow are the Rubello Contest (the one that May loses)

JazzJazz

Get excited, I just saw a commercial that said Cartoon Network will be screening Pokemon Chronicles (not the season 8, but it's something) from February 4th...

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
^^ you serious... guess i see Gary again (hopefully, cause he was my favourite character).

JazzJazz

charizard trainer #1 said:
^^ you serious... guess i see Gary again (hopefully, cause he was my favourite character).

Seems that he's in one, "Putting The Air Back In Aerodactyl"...

Totoro

O hai you guysh !
I'm looking forward to the Raikou episodes ^^;;. I loved the Johto episodes!! <3

Ashfan2006

Beginning Trainer
Do any of you know when C10 is showing Season 8 yet? because it seems like forever when the showed Advanced Challenge *mock sigh*

JazzJazz

Ashfan2006 said:
Do any of you know when C10 is showing Season 8 yet? because it seems like forever when the showed Advanced Challenge *mock sigh*

Just stay tuned to Kirben's site... if anyone is going to have an answer it'll be there and probably posted before you'll read it anywhere else.

Totoro

O hai you guysh !
Ashfan2006 said:

I don't know if they will, Cheez TV would've, but since Toasted TV started there hasn't been any anime. I'd be looking in Cartoon Network's direction for new Pokémon.

latias

Knuckle Trainer
Well I just looked in my Foxtel guide, and yes, they will be airing Pokemon Chronicles starting Feb 4. From 8:30am-11am with five episodes back to back ^-^ I cant wait!

charizard trainer #1

Ready to lose???
^^ and also on feb. 5 (same time) back to back episodes... i assume they'll continue it in a fortnight...

This is awesome. We actually get to see the chronicles. I will have to remember them. And series 8 may start like 6 and 7 did. When it was reaching the end of series 8 for America. But die to the regular showings of it here, we usually finish first. However when it wil be is a mystery, we'll just wait for some more info.

JazzJazz

Ruksen said:
I don't know if they will, Cheez TV would've, but since Toasted TV started there hasn't been any anime.

You don't need to worry, Toasted TV will surely screen the new series of Pokemon... just be patient. Don't be fooled by the new name and everything, it's still Channel 10 pulling the strings, just as it was in the days of Cheez TV.

~Lati Master~

Play With Fire
I can't wait until Cartoon Network shows Pokemon Chronicles

*starts to howl like a wolf* ^_^

Freedom

Pokeman
Too bad not everyone has pay tv. Myself included. :(

I wonder if they are going to show Pokemon Chronicles on Toasted Tv. At least they are going to be released on dvd.

JazzJazz

Freedom said:
I wonder if they are going to show Pokemon Chronicles on Toasted Tv. At least they are going to be released on dvd.

I doubt they'll be shown on Toasted TV, but yes, they will be released on DVD... eventually.

Kirben

Boulder Trainer
New Pokemon episodes (Season 8) return at 7:00 AM on Toasted TV on 26th April 2006 and will be shown every Monday - Thursday.

JazzJazz

latias said:
Awesome ^-^ Now if I can just wake up that early every morning... ~_~

Can you not just set a tape?

I'm looking forward to these new episodes, but I've already read all of the summaries so (unfortunately) there won't be any surprises.