1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When To Start In Australia

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by OzBlackman, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Torchic-Coordinator

Torchic-Coordinator Pokemon Coordinator

Cartoonetwork airs Pokemon on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am until 1pm The last 2 episodes tommorrow are the Rubello Contest (the one that May loses)

2. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

Get excited, I just saw a commercial that said Cartoon Network will be screening Pokemon Chronicles (not the season 8, but it's something) from February 4th...

3. charizard trainer #1

charizard trainer #1 Ready to lose???

^^ you serious... guess i see Gary again (hopefully, cause he was my favourite character).

4. JazzJazz

Seems that he's in one, "Putting The Air Back In Aerodactyl"...

5. Totoro

Totoro O hai you guysh !

I'm looking forward to the Raikou episodes ^^;;. I loved the Johto episodes!! <3

6. Ashfan2006

Ashfan2006 Beginning Trainer

Do any of you know when C10 is showing Season 8 yet? because it seems like forever when the showed Advanced Challenge *mock sigh*

7. JazzJazz

Just stay tuned to Kirben's site... if anyone is going to have an answer it'll be there and probably posted before you'll read it anywhere else.

8. Totoro

Totoro O hai you guysh !

I don't know if they will, Cheez TV would've, but since Toasted TV started there hasn't been any anime. I'd be looking in Cartoon Network's direction for new Pokémon.

9. latias

latias Knuckle Trainer

Well I just looked in my Foxtel guide, and yes, they will be airing Pokemon Chronicles starting Feb 4. From 8:30am-11am with five episodes back to back ^-^ I cant wait!

10. charizard trainer #1

charizard trainer #1 Ready to lose???

^^ and also on feb. 5 (same time) back to back episodes... i assume they'll continue it in a fortnight...

11. Misty-Fan-Forever

Misty-Fan-Forever ~Waiting...

This is awesome. We actually get to see the chronicles. I will have to remember them. And series 8 may start like 6 and 7 did. When it was reaching the end of series 8 for America. But die to the regular showings of it here, we usually finish first. However when it wil be is a mystery, we'll just wait for some more info.

12. JazzJazz

You don't need to worry, Toasted TV will surely screen the new series of Pokemon... just be patient. Don't be fooled by the new name and everything, it's still Channel 10 pulling the strings, just as it was in the days of Cheez TV.

13. ~Lati Master~

~Lati Master~ Play With Fire

I can't wait until Cartoon Network shows Pokemon Chronicles

*starts to howl like a wolf* ^_^

14. Freedom

Freedom Pokeman

Too bad not everyone has pay tv. Myself included. :(

I wonder if they are going to show Pokemon Chronicles on Toasted Tv. At least they are going to be released on dvd.

15. JazzJazz

I doubt they'll be shown on Toasted TV, but yes, they will be released on DVD... eventually.

16. Kirben

Kirben Boulder Trainer

New Pokemon episodes (Season 8) return at 7:00 AM on Toasted TV on 26th April 2006 and will be shown every Monday - Thursday.

17. latias

latias Knuckle Trainer

So would they be picking up after Judgement Day?

18. Kirben

Kirben Boulder Trainer

Yes, from the start of season 8.

19. latias

latias Knuckle Trainer

Awesome ^-^ Now if I can just wake up that early every morning... ~_~

20. JazzJazz

Can you not just set a tape?

I'm looking forward to these new episodes, but I've already read all of the summaries so (unfortunately) there won't be any surprises.