• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When was the last time you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aptenodytes

This forum is pretty dead, and I'd assume that's because nobody even plays this game anymore. So I just thought I'd ask, when was the last time you played Pokemon Stadium?

As for me, the last time would probably be five years ago at my cousin's house. I've never owned the game (or the system), but I always loved playing at my friend's or cousin's house. The games were always a great way to pass the time.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
A few months ago. I was on a quest to get a Surfing Pikachu... but I gave up and that desire faded :p

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
The last time I played was about a month ago. I wanted to try out the mini-games and try the Gym Leader Castle again. I havent played it since. but I will play it again sometime this month.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
It's been a few years. My N64 itself is gathering dust. :)

Umbreon_13

so long ago i can't even remember

The last time I played was about a week ago. Pokemon Stadium is my favorite Pokemon game, and is also the hardest one I've ever played, by far. You have no idea how much I want a Pokemon Stadium 3.

Gen1King

ElectaKing
Wow...............ummmm, 4 or 3 years ago.

Gen1King

ElectaKing
Wow...............ummmm, 4 or 3 years ago.

JMS719

Wow the last time I played this game was probably two years ago. But mind me the gameplay and music were very awesome!

JMS719

Wow the last time I played this game was probably two years ago. But mind me the gameplay and music were very awesome!

WishmakerX

Event Master Hunter
I played it last Christmas, during which time I was also playing Super Samsh Bros.. Childhood was a good time for gaming.

Aquarelle

Staff member
The last time I played it was probably about four or five years ago. My friend owned it, and we used to play all the time when I was at her house.

Unfortunately, once she got a Gamecube, we stopped playing Pokemon Stadium and all Nintendo 64 games completely. Her mom gave away her game and her system, and I own neither, so I can't play it.

That's a shame, because I really did enjoy playing the minigames and battling at the Gym Leader's Castle. ;_;

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
I play it every now and then because I still play my pokémon yellow and red. Was easily the hardest pokémon game I've played, and nothing beats watching my 8-bit critters come to life and battle in 3D. The first generation had much better battling mechanics imo, it wasn't just about sweepers and walls either annihilating or stalling so the battles were longer and far more gutsy. I miss that. TT_TT

I play it every now and then because I still play my pokémon yellow and red. Was easily the hardest pokémon game I've played, and nothing beats watching my 8-bit critters come to life and battle in 3D. The first generation had much better battling mechanics imo, it wasn't just about sweepers and walls either annihilating or stalling so the battles were longer and far more gutsy. I miss that. TT_TT

Yeah, I wish we'd get a game as hard again. They're all too easy now. Pokemon Stadium 2 was probably harder though, because of the abysmal rentals. I haven't even got halfway through either games. Whilst it took me a few hours to get halfway through Diamond...

i played last week i hate how the attack and special attack moves r based on types.

Fire Suicune

I believe it was the beginning of this year that I last played......maybe the end of last year. Somewhere around there. I'm tempted to go play it now, for some reason.

-FS

Status
Not open for further replies.