1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When was the last time you played?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by Aptenodytes, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

i played it yesterday with my crystal, sadly i encountered a glitch that makes shiny pokemon normal, i accedently send a shiny poliwag to my blue version and when i traded it back it was normal:S

2. 955561976

955561976 Well-Known Member

I played on this last Sunday, trying to beat round 2 of the cups. Must be about half way through now. I also use to it play my Crystal game on the TV, far better than trying to squint at the game on my GBA!

3. kev40293

kev40293 392 pokemon owned

about a moth ago i was bored and wanted to see if my gbc still worked
    it did actually quite well

4. Deoxys911

Deoxys911 SSBB: 5069-4586-5573

I'd say about 4 years ago. I never actually had the game (Or an N64 for that matter.) though, so when I played it was up to my friend. And he has moved on to newer games, like PBR, which is why it has been so long.

5. Light-The-Archangel

Light-The-Archangel Best of All Time

I played it on my 64 about a year ago. Mine broke though.. I sure do miss that game.. ):

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  6. Bobtron

Bobtron ERR:SYNTAX

I played my Silver a few days ago… Still a classic game…

7. ~Mist~

~Mist~ revolutionary~

A few months ago, if I'm not wrong. I love going against the gym leaders; it's so much fun. 8D Ted the Announcer always made me laugh whenever he said "WHOA, THAT WAS CLOSE!"

8. Miss_Pocket_Monster

Miss_Pocket_Monster Well-Known Member

Last Thursday, actually. I still play it all the time because it's an AMAZING and very addictive game. ;222;

I still cherish my N64 and have dang near worn Super Mario 64 out.

9. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

Last month. :)

10. EnteiFirecracker

EnteiFirecracker Destiny Calls

AGES ago :(
    I remember going to the local Video Store and hiring it out each week. I miss the game. It was FUN :)

11. "Freak" owns

"Freak" owns Banned

im playing it now, i always plug in the n64 from time to time to play stadium 1 and 2, diddy kong racing and super mario

12. Parasite

Parasite ブラック☆スタ

I played it a few months ago, awesome game it is.

13. I last played the game about 4 or 5 years ago. The reason for this though is that I have been unsuccessful in getting my N64 to work. I also sold most of my N64 games when I got my GameCube. All of my other games are lost or stored away...

14. Played it about a week ago, lots of fun.

15. shadowtomb987

shadowtomb987 Well-Known Member

Probably, when I was fifteen.

16. Lulamoon

Lulamoon Cheese for everyone!

I'm not sure when the last time I played was, I think it was a few months ago.

17. SasukeFire55

SasukeFire55 GO SARGEANT FROG!!

Exactly two months and seven days ago..... Idk how I even remember that. XD
    EDIT: today

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  18. I think the last time I played it was about two years ago. Man I missed that game, but oh well.

19. TurtwigFan1

TurtwigFan1 burning it down

About 6 years ago at school. My after-school club had a N64 and I was obsessed with that game, even though I hadn't a clue what I was doing!

20. Lucdawg

Lucdawg Only For the Weak

Right before I think I got rid of my SP... lol I hacked that game so bad.... So in other words maybe 2 or three years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.