1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When was the last time you played?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by Aptenodytes, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlidevil

Atlidevil Game Hoarder

5 minutes ago

2. Atlidevil

Atlidevil Game Hoarder

That wasnt a glitch becouse in the red blue and yellow games there werent any shinys so of course it will turn normal but there isnt anything that will change it back into a shiny

3. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

It's been a few years for me.

4. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

I played it like twice at my friend's house like a few years ago.

5. Just a couple of minutes ago.

The Elite Four can be lucky buggers as I still have difficulty trying to defeat them ;-;.

6. Eon_is_not_the_end

Eon_is_not_the_end ~Mentally Unstable~

The last time i played was about 4 months ago(Gold Version, btw), as my GBA needs 2 D-A(Double-A) batteries. The last thing i did on that game was use the cloning glitch lol, i'm cloning Master Balls so that i can catch the legendary dogs.

7. JerisEnigma

JerisEnigma Unemployed Red Mage

Like... 2-3 years ago. I was actually going to play it to put some rndm pokes onto crytstal, but my crystal file was cleared and no longer saves (g/s/c all have this glitch for some reason) so I didn't bother.

8. BunnieRabbot91

BunnieRabbot91 Live Without Warning

I last played it 20 minutes ago :)

9. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

three weekls ago with a friend playing some mini games, he has that game for a long time now and we thought to try it out.

10. aaron-now

aaron-now Well-Known Member

probably a year before RS was released

11. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

I played it last weekend with my friend trying to beat it.

12. Magical Pokemon

Magical Pokemon I love Care Bears!

Years ago, the irony is I never even owned the game. I remember I rented it many, many times, though.

13. Shiny Magcargo

Shiny Magcargo Well-Known Member

Yesterday. for GB tower for my crystal cartridge. A couple of weeks ago I finally beat Round one so now I'm training up a different team to beat round two with.

14. Eeveelution01

Eeveelution01 Eeveelution lover

about a year ago...

15. Icefiyre

Icefiyre Banned

Played it a month ago =O

I still love it though!!

16. groundonman

groundonman the dark shadows >:D

well i think i played stadium about 3 years ago just after my winning streak stopped (cos i quit (that and it was at my friends))

17. Protoman EXE

Protoman EXE Aegis Shield Up!!!

I hanen't played it since it came out. XD

18. Blazing Charmander

Blazing Charmander Well-Known Member

I played it today due to boredom. I've never completed it (still on Round 1 and have yet to beat the Poke Cup and Prime Cup) and have had it for about eight years now lol. That said, i've had Stadium 1 for longer and have only recently beat Round 1.

Either way, I decided to go through the Poke Ball stage of the Poke Cup with Ash's Johto team today - Pikachu, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl (not shiny) and Phanpy. All of them are rentals except for Pikachu from my Yellow version. At the moment, i've got to trainer battle 5, with Pikachu, Cyndaquil, Phanpy and Bayleef soloing one trainer each up to now. It's funny that I lost to the Beauty in the fifth battle, but I have so many continues that it doesn't matter xD.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  19. Enzono

Enzono Crobat Power

A LONG TIME AGO!!

I miss it... [FROWNYFACE!] : (

20. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

about one month ago! i love it! lol. thanks to that earls academy thing i learnt a lot about pokemon when i was little. i love the minigames too. especially the igglybuff and cleffa one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.