• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When was the last time you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
5 minutes ago

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
i played it yesterday with my crystal, sadly i encountered a glitch that makes shiny pokemon normal, i accedently send a shiny poliwag to my blue version and when i traded it back it was normal:S

That wasnt a glitch becouse in the red blue and yellow games there werent any shinys so of course it will turn normal but there isnt anything that will change it back into a shiny

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
The last time i played was about 4 months ago(Gold Version, btw), as my GBA needs 2 D-A(Double-A) batteries. The last thing i did on that game was use the cloning glitch lol, i'm cloning Master Balls so that i can catch the legendary dogs.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
Like... 2-3 years ago. I was actually going to play it to put some rndm pokes onto crytstal, but my crystal file was cleared and no longer saves (g/s/c all have this glitch for some reason) so I didn't bother.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
three weekls ago with a friend playing some mini games, he has that game for a long time now and we thought to try it out.

rocky505

I played it last weekend with my friend trying to beat it.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Years ago, the irony is I never even owned the game. I remember I rented it many, many times, though.

Shiny Magcargo

Yesterday. for GB tower for my crystal cartridge. A couple of weeks ago I finally beat Round one so now I'm training up a different team to beat round two with.

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
well i think i played stadium about 3 years ago just after my winning streak stopped (cos i quit (that and it was at my friends))

Protoman EXE

Aegis Shield Up!!!
I hanen't played it since it came out. XD

Blazing Charmander

I played it today due to boredom. I've never completed it (still on Round 1 and have yet to beat the Poke Cup and Prime Cup) and have had it for about eight years now lol. That said, i've had Stadium 1 for longer and have only recently beat Round 1.

Either way, I decided to go through the Poke Ball stage of the Poke Cup with Ash's Johto team today - Pikachu, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Noctowl (not shiny) and Phanpy. All of them are rentals except for Pikachu from my Yellow version. At the moment, i've got to trainer battle 5, with Pikachu, Cyndaquil, Phanpy and Bayleef soloing one trainer each up to now. It's funny that I lost to the Beauty in the fifth battle, but I have so many continues that it doesn't matter xD.

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
about one month ago! i love it! lol. thanks to that earls academy thing i learnt a lot about pokemon when i was little. i love the minigames too. especially the igglybuff and cleffa one.

Status
Not open for further replies.