1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When was the last time you played?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by Aptenodytes, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pearl's Perap

Pearl's Perap Well-Known Member

A good few years ago, which is depressing. I keep meaning to dig out my 64 and the game so that I can restart the Gym Leader Castle, it was great :}

2. mewfanforlife

mewfanforlife Well-Known Member

I played it a few weeks ago because my cousins wanted to play Delibird Delivery. It's the only game they like on it, but they are crazy about it. (2 hours of Delibird is too much for me).

3. pichu96

pichu96 Well-Known Member

Probably a year ago at my friends house! :)

4. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

When I packed away my N64 to make way for my new Gamecube complete with Pokemon Colosseum... which I believe was 2004? *shifty ninja look* But I kinda want to play it again cause i'm on a bit of a Lance kick and LOVED the living daylights out of Gym Leader Castle and battling my rival. *nod*

5. Emerald_Infectiion

Emerald_Infectiion Little Big Dreamer

A few months ago... Probably December 2008.

I had to keep my little cousins occupied, so I broke out the N64 and brought out the Stadium 2!
    When one would lose and toss the controller, I'd wind up playing, beating the other one, and being left alone in my room again. XD
    ... but then they'd come back and either want to play it some more, or ask me about Devil May Cry 3. o_O;
    ... should 7 & 9 year olds be asking about that kind of game? --rhetorical question-- Don't answer that. I made them play more Pokémon.

6. TSL

TSL Mischievous.

Not for years unfortunately, I lost it when I moved houses but I'm pretty sure it's either buried somewhere or at my friend's house. I keep meaning to buy a used copy but never have the spare funds to. It would be an absolute blast and total nostalgia (even though nostalgia depresses me >_>)

7. Zeddokun

Zeddokun Active Member

Well, around my last christmas break, when i was trying to beat the Elite Four with my friend. (We didn't suceed..)

8. Deicario

Deicario I believe I can fly.

Late last year or early this year, I can't quite remember. That was the first time i had played it in years.

9. POKEMASTERNATHAN

POKEMASTERNATHAN Well-Known Member

About 3 and a half years ago

10. Avrig

Avrig Like Wailords.

In fact I played Pokémon Stadium and Stadium 2 for a very first time a couple days ago. I just played Stadium 2 a little, I didn't know it's that good actually! I feel shamed for Colosseum, XD or Battle Revolution, a little Nintendo 64 made 3D-pokémon much better.

11. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

hm, that has been quite a while ago, these days i sometimes still play the game myself.

12. heavygamer

heavygamer Member

I own the game but don't play it very often the last time was probably a few months ago.

13. mudkip master

mudkip master Surf's up Mudkip

one whole week ago but before that about 6 months

14. Zenotwapal

Zenotwapal have a drink on me

man-o-war

We have the good ol'N64 outside.... in the worst conditions ever.
    its been approix. 2 weeks since i've played pokemon stad. 2. and so far, my N64 is suddenly geting harder to turn on........

15. Salam3nc3

Salam3nc3 The Ghost Inside

Hm..

I'm guessing like 5-6 years ago. Kind of hard to remember =/

16. a year or two ago, because my nintendo 64 doesn't seem to work anymore
    something to do with the cable that plugs into the tv

17. swampsperts

swampsperts Fight Fire with Fire

I played it a lot for a while, but now I'm thinking its been at least 2 years.

18. Narshen

Narshen Rocket Grunt

Just played it today, to see if I could re-teach my Yellow Pikachu a move while forgetting Flash. No such luck, and I'm not risking trading it to GSC in fear of losing its special status.

19. pokemaster001

pokemaster001 ....................

the last time I played?
    this is a pretty commonly played game by me
    I don't care that it's old, it's an awesome game!

20. PlexOnFire

PlexOnFire Active Member

It's an amazing game. But since my nintendo 64 bust, I haven't played it in well over 7 years.
    It was an awesome game indeed. I miss it :(
    I used to play it everyday. Good memories :')

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.