1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When was the last time you played?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by Aptenodytes, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nintho

Nintho Fire Pokemon Tamer

2 months ago it broke i am depressed...

2. Pikachu84

Pikachu84 Spirit of Lightning

I played Stadium 2 this morning. I wanted to see if I could be R-2 Rival using just three rental Pokemon. And I did! I never even used Wobbuffet......

3. I haven't played this game since Gold and Silver were out, but I sure did love playing it on my Pikachu N64.

4. Psyduck_Fan

Psyduck_Fan Active Member

I last played Stadium 3 years ago

5. COKTAL

COKTAL <-Newest Shiny!!!

Just played about an hour ago (decided on a Gold Re-run, and my GBA's buttons are really stiff).

6. Zetta Awesome

Zetta Awesome Well-Known Member

A couple of years ago. It would probably be a shorter time if I could find my N64(I really feel like playing it with pokemon HG/SS coming out)

7. Rogue Striker G

Rogue Striker G We're watching you..

About 4 days ago ftw =D

8. I just played it 2 weeks ago just to play Pokemon Yellow on my TV so I could see the screen better. *And do the Mew glitch* Before that, I hadn't played it in months.

9. tom-tom

tom-tom Furret <3

yellow is 1st gen this is 2nd

and i played gold yeaterday

10. ShadowSplash

ShadowSplash Don't Mess With Me

if only i could compete with you. im a beast at that game and get close to perfect (if not perfect) just about everytime on very hard. :p

11. 133tSneasel

133tSneasel Well-Known Member

I haven't play in so long, I can't remember the last time I played, maybe like 3 or 4 years ago

12. I played it a few days ago, only so that I could play through my silver though.

13. MoonRunX

MoonRunX Member

When was the last time you played

Well as the title says... When was the last time you cried? And if you wanna share, feel free to say the reason._

14. Conker

Conker Active Member

Couple month ago, I try beat the Poke cup on Ultra Ball.

15. Zalman

Zalman Master of Puppets

A very, very long time ago. Years. My Nintendo 64 isn't cabelled to my TV at the moment, but I really have a feeling that it's time to replay this awesome game. :D

Stadium 2 was amazing. Best Pokémon game for any non-handheld console.

16. team_magma93

team_magma93 Hmm... Yes.

Recently, surprisingly. I just got my N64 to run again and one of the first games I played (After Banjo-Tooie) was Pokemon Stadium 2. I still have a hard time with it lol.

17. BlitzBlast

BlitzBlast Busy with School

Eh....

about a year ago.

I don't have the GBC-N64 connector, so I obviously got bored fast.

The minigames are fun though.

18. Leki

Leki Gym Leader Morty <3

Mm, last night actually. I heard there was a final Rival, so I wanted to get to him.

I gotta beat about half the game. But it's hard! XD I'm stuck on Claire right now, and in the Stadium I've only beaten the Challenge Cup.

19. Vivronkasaur

Vivronkasaur The Zany Pokemon

actually, this morning :p i've been doing the mystery gift thing on my re-run for gold.

but before 3 days ago, the last time i played it was at LEAST 6 or 7 years ago...

20. Lulamoon

Lulamoon Cheese for everyone!

I was just playing it with my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.