• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When was the last time you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintho

Fire Pokemon Tamer
2 months ago it broke i am depressed...

Pikachu84

Spirit of Lightning
I played Stadium 2 this morning. I wanted to see if I could be R-2 Rival using just three rental Pokemon. And I did! I never even used Wobbuffet......

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
Just played about an hour ago (decided on a Gold Re-run, and my GBA's buttons are really stiff).

Zetta Awesome

A couple of years ago. It would probably be a shorter time if I could find my N64(I really feel like playing it with pokemon HG/SS coming out)

Rogue Striker G

We're watching you..
About 4 days ago ftw =D

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
I play it quite often because I have a ROM for it ~.o But I just absolutely love the mini games, especially the Chansey one on Very Hard... o_O

if only i could compete with you. im a beast at that game and get close to perfect (if not perfect) just about everytime on very hard. :p

133tSneasel

I haven't play in so long, I can't remember the last time I played, maybe like 3 or 4 years ago

Zalman

Master of Puppets
A very, very long time ago. Years. My Nintendo 64 isn't cabelled to my TV at the moment, but I really have a feeling that it's time to replay this awesome game. :D

Stadium 2 was amazing. Best Pokémon game for any non-handheld console.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Recently, surprisingly. I just got my N64 to run again and one of the first games I played (After Banjo-Tooie) was Pokemon Stadium 2. I still have a hard time with it lol.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Eh....

about a year ago.

I don't have the GBC-N64 connector, so I obviously got bored fast.

The minigames are fun though.

Leki

Gym Leader Morty <3
Mm, last night actually. I heard there was a final Rival, so I wanted to get to him.

I gotta beat about half the game. But it's hard! XD I'm stuck on Claire right now, and in the Stadium I've only beaten the Challenge Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.