• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When was the last time you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aptenodytes

So when exactly was the last time you played Pokemon Stadium for Gold and Silver?

I think that I've only played this game once, at my cousin's house about five years ago. Because of this, I remember next to nothing about this game. The only thing I do remember is that I used a Suicune to battle my brother, and that I was amazed at the detailed animations (compared to the Gameboy's animation).

The last time I played it was about a month ago. I still absolutely love my Nintendo 64 games. I play them more than my GameCube games, simply because I find them more fun.

And yes, the difference between Pokemon Stadium 2 and GSC was pretty overwhelming. Heck, Pokemon Stadium 1 is still better than Platinum, a game made a decade later, for a more powerful console!

I play it quite often because I have a ROM for it ~.o But I just absolutely love the mini games, especially the Chansey one on Very Hard... o_O

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Yesterday, but that was to see if I could transfer some Pokemon over from S2 to Gold, apparently I can;'t yet.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Like with stadium 1, I don't own the game so the last time I played it was a few years ago at my friends house :D

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Oh man lets see......

I think I last played it 6-7 years ago.
I can't play it anymore as I sold my N64 and the game.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i played it last week, right now i'm busy creating a good team on my crystal version untill i have a good team that i can put on pokemon stadium to battle with.

about 4 months ago my older sister used to played it

A couple days ago. Imo, It's much better than PBR. My 64 is broken now though, so it looks like I'm going to have too wait 'till we get it on Virtual Console to play it again.

Penguin_Man

Wow like 5 years ago, my grandma took me to blockbuster the day they stocked it, and now i want a copy, but its too much on eBay

Cappie

Advanced trainer
I play it a lot since it has really good things to learn in it, like whole Earl's academy.
But to the question.. I haven't played it for about two months now, and I haven't played Gold for a year since I at the moment find Diamond more entertaining partly due to wifi etcetc.

Status
Not open for further replies.