• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When was the last time you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i played it yesterday with my crystal, sadly i encountered a glitch that makes shiny pokemon normal, i accedently send a shiny poliwag to my blue version and when i traded it back it was normal:S

I played on this last Sunday, trying to beat round 2 of the cups. Must be about half way through now. I also use to it play my Crystal game on the TV, far better than trying to squint at the game on my GBA!

kev40293

392 pokemon owned
about a moth ago i was bored and wanted to see if my gbc still worked
it did actually quite well

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I'd say about 4 years ago. I never actually had the game (Or an N64 for that matter.) though, so when I played it was up to my friend. And he has moved on to newer games, like PBR, which is why it has been so long.

Bobtron

ERR:SYNTAX
I played my Silver a few days ago… Still a classic game…

~Mist~

revolutionary~
A few months ago, if I'm not wrong. I love going against the gym leaders; it's so much fun. 8D Ted the Announcer always made me laugh whenever he said "WHOA, THAT WAS CLOSE!"

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Last Thursday, actually. I still play it all the time because it's an AMAZING and very addictive game. ;222;

I still cherish my N64 and have dang near worn Super Mario 64 out.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
AGES ago :(
I remember going to the local Video Store and hiring it out each week. I miss the game. It was FUN :)

im playing it now, i always plug in the n64 from time to time to play stadium 1 and 2, diddy kong racing and super mario

Parasite

ブラック☆スタ
I played it a few months ago, awesome game it is.

I last played the game about 4 or 5 years ago. The reason for this though is that I have been unsuccessful in getting my N64 to work. I also sold most of my N64 games when I got my GameCube. All of my other games are lost or stored away...

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I'm not sure when the last time I played was, I think it was a few months ago.

I think the last time I played it was about two years ago. Man I missed that game, but oh well.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
About 6 years ago at school. My after-school club had a N64 and I was obsessed with that game, even though I hadn't a clue what I was doing!

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Right before I think I got rid of my SP... lol I hacked that game so bad.... So in other words maybe 2 or three years

Status
Not open for further replies.