• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When will ash see his old pokemon again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMNanime13

pokemonmasterstevie
OK so the last episode that aired in japan was a butterfree episode, and at the end they basically re-created one of the saddests scenes from the original series.....

So will ash ever even get to see his butterfree again? Hopefully after he is done in the Unova region he will go back to Kanto and see his buttefree and pidgeot again.

He practically lied to Pidgeot about returning for it after he delivered the GS ball.

Any thoughts?

naughtynun

I think its crazy that they haven't shown Pidgeot, Primeape and Butterfree again! I doubt they will even show the Oaked Pokemon for years, DA and BW as a whole has been a terrific letdown.

LizardonX

Banned
Does ash even know where his Butterfree is? Inb4dead

Mystic Flygon

I can live without him reuniting with butterfree, I want him to revisit Pidgeot and give his Oak pokemon some more screen time.

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
Ash has a 50 page list of people he left behind to never be seen again I doubt he wants to ruin his high score.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I neither know why this is in Anime Spoilers nor do I want the same topic discussed for the 92349829th time, especially when it's covered by the FAQs. The writers haven't forgotten about these Pokémon, the latest episode shows that Ash doesn't forget about them. If they feel like showing them again, they will. If they don't, they won't. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.