• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When will Guzma appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Question for everyone. Would you guys all be satisfied if Guzma only has one episode or possibly a two-parter as many expect on how the anime crew will wrap Team Skull up?

If you mean, would I be satisfied as opposed to NO appearance, then yes, I would prefer a one-ep appearance to NO appearance.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You know... I just had this strange theory. It's probably been done before but you know how one of you guys joked how Viren looked like Guzma? What if he's Guzma's dad and similar to the games, Guzma left home and his family behind to start Team Skull wrapping things up with Viren in one episode. I mean if you think about it, Guzma's dad is also chubby and Viren is chubby having his look.

Litleonid

100 episodes in and we're still waiting for our boy Guzma...He should have appeared long ago.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I think Guzma's chance of appearing is very unlikely considering 2019 will likely be the last year for SM. If he does go completely absent, he will hold the dubious honour of being the first villainous team leader to not be adapted into the anime.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
I think Guzma's chance of appearing is very unlikely considering 2019 will likely be the last year for SM. If he does go completely absent, he will hold the dubious honour of being the first villainous team leader to not be adapted into the anime.

miiiight wanna open this.

Plumeria has been confirmed to be in the anime. It is now highly likely that Guzma will appear.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
The fact that anybody ever thought Guzma had any chance of not appearing at all is what's ridiculous to me.

Agustin Gomez

TheShiningBald
Guzma is the funniest Team Leader around... supposedly, Sun and Moon is the funniest series around... i don't see a problem here...
It makes me wonder why they didn't use Guzma earlier considering the funny scenes they could come up with :s

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Looks like Guzma will be making an appearance soon... it took a 100 episodes lol but they finally gave a hint at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.