• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When will name changes be available?

SkyTheMagicalSpiritualFox

A wild Fairy type Angel Unicorn appeared
I was wondering that myself Because it will be really nice if I can change my name since my especially the fox in the name doesn't really suit me and what I'm trying to really go with my inner unicorn self/persona on the internet, especially since I just found the pw that use to login my account after all this time it was in a document I forgot about I thought I would miss It again but the name change thread never reopen? or maybe it moved or something? Because the last time anyone could request changing their user name was in last october of 2017 than it should have been this april of this year unless something happened, Because normally from what I remember user could only request a change in their username only in april and october of the years,

Last edited: