• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When will name changes take effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know that at the end of march their has been an announcement which consists of people wanting to change their usernames.
Don't judge me, I'm not impatient, but it's been 10 days and I'm just a bit curious.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
The answer is 'as long as it takes the admins'. There's over 300 replies to the thread after all, so just wait it out and it'll happen soon enough.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
They should never, ever, ever do anything like this on April Fool's day again.

Heck, I got an infraction that day (first time), then got another one for posting about the first one.
And... I stuck myself with this clunker.
Is it just me, or is it possible to get drunk on lemonade?

KingWiggins

New Username + New Avatar = "Uhm...you're on my friends list.. who are you?"

:L

Status
Not open for further replies.