1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

When will the Nebby Arc air on United States

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Dusk Mane Necrozma, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusk Mane Necrozma

Dusk Mane Necrozma Necrozma fused with Solgaleo

We are already in 2018 but the air date of the first episode of the Nebby Arc is unknown in United States

2. Litleonid

Litleonid Well-Known Member

No word yet when they'll start airing the English dub again. I always hate how they just kinda stop airing new episodes of the dub for 2-3 months once a new year starts.

3. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper Of The Gates Ambitious

Maybe around March? I don't like waiting either and I know at least one other show is coming back from a break in March.

4. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

The dub is currently on break, but I'm guessing March will be when Season 21 starts.

Since this will make the dub of SM044 heavily behind Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney XD do another marathon.

5. Dusk Mane Necrozma

I sometimes wonder what opening does Season 21 will have

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  6. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ "Christina"

There will probably be a sneak peek of it coming up soon, I imagine.

7. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I wouldn't be surprised if Necrozma showed his face before they get around to airing them.
    I miss Cartoon Network having it, sure they aired them super early but you could always record it and watch it later like I did. I never had a problem with them.

8. MichaelTanzer

MichaelTanzer Banned

I prefer seeing it subbed on Disney XD instead. Because they're done with the dub anyhow. Sorry.

9. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

At least it was consistent with CN too, they didn’t have many of these type of breaks, I only remember a long one in DP before Battle Dimensions started.

10. Dusk Mane Necrozma

I sure hope that the new Opening gets to foretell many aquistions and evolutions on the Characters Pokemon Teams

11. Ryu Taylor

Ryu Taylor Unwavering beliefs

Disney XD doesn't have the sub available, and they're not "done with the dub." Also, there's no need to be sorry about switching versions.

12. MichaelTanzer

MichaelTanzer Banned

It might happen for sure, but who knows!

13. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Not a chance. Sorry, but you'll be the one disappointed about the whole thing. I'll say the next time you expect this kind of thing to happen is the next time February ends with 30 days.

14. Ryu Taylor

Ryu Taylor Unwavering beliefs

Not anymore.

Just got confirmation from this tweet from Nickandmore that Season 21 premiers on March 24th in the USA. There will be one new episode every day from 3/24 to 3/31 to catch up the the JP version as much as it can. The season's title is "Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon - Ultra Adventures." Also, the titles for each of the episodes in that kinda-marathon are out:

SM044: A Dream Encounter!
    SM045: Now You See Them, Now You Don't!
    SM046: Deceiving Appearances!
    SM047: A Masked Warning!
    SM048: Night of a Thousand Poses!
    SM049: Mission: Total Recall!
    SM050: Faba's Revenge!
    SM051: Family Determination!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  15. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

As posted above, SM044 will be airing on March 24th, kicking off Season 21 of the dub, titled "Pokemon The Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Adventures".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.