• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ValorSuga

Why is it that every pokemon I adore gets a ton of hate from a majority of pokemon fans? This has been going on for years and it will never stop :(

Here are some pokemon I adore:

gen 8: Scobunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Drizzile, Greedent, Appletun, Low key Toxtricity, Perrserker, Morpeko, male Indeedee, Copperajah, Zacian, Zamazenta, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Regidraco, & Spectrier

Gen 7: Decidueye, Torracat, Midday Lycanroc, Bewear, Passimian, Komala, Drampa, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Blacephelon, & Zeraora

Gen 6: Chespin, Braxien, Frogadier, Diggersby, female Pyroar, Gogoat, Pancham, male Meowstic, Slurpuff, Sylveon, Goomy, Goodra, & Xerneas

Now these are examples of pokemon I adore from a few select generations! Like why can’t I even like a pokemon that’s liked/adored by a majority of fans?

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Why is it that every pokemon I adore gets a ton of hate from a majority of pokemon fans? This has been going on for years and it will never stop :(

gen 8: Scobunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Drizzile, Greedent, Appletun, Low key Toxtricity, Perrserker, Morpeko, male Indeedee, Copperajah, Zacian, Zamazenta, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Regidraco, & Spectrier

Gen 7: Decidueye, Torracat, Midday Lycanroc, Bewear, Passimian, Komala, Drampa, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Blacephelon, & Zeraora

Gen 6: Chespin, Braxien, Frogadier, Diggersby, female Pyroar, Gogoat, Pancham, male Meowstic, Slurpuff, Sylveon, Goomy, Goodra, & Xerneas

Now these are examples of pokemon I adore from a few select generations! Like why can’t I even like a pokemon that’s liked/adored by a majority of fans?
I feel you man. I like the Tepig Pignite and Emboar line and they are hated by a lot of people. I just wish they were loved more.

Mythical-Moonlight

Sprigatito Won!
Like why can’t I even like a pokemon that’s liked/adored by a majority of fans?

gen 8: Scobunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Drizzile, Appletun, Low key Toxtricity, Perrserker, Morpeko, Zacian, Zamazenta, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Regidraco, & Spectrier

Gen 7: Decidueye, Torracat, Midday Lycanroc, Bewear, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo, Celesteela, Blacephelon, & Zeraora

Gen 6: Braxien, Frogadier, Pancham, male Meowstic, Sylveon, Goomy, Goodra, & Xerneas
These are all adored by a F@ckton of people

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
It's just a natural thing. Some people just don't like certain pokemon. However Popplio and Sobble did get unjustified hate.

I feel you man. I like the Tepig Pignite and Emboar line and they are hated by a lot of people. I just wish they were loved more.
I actually liked them. Pignite and Emboar's Arm Thrust move in both White 1and White 2 got me through a lot of Normal Types including Lenora and Cheren's gym teams respectively and Team Plasma Dark Types. Sturdy was like everywhere in Gen 5 games.

It also works wonders on preventing Sturdy to trigger their effect.

Last edited: