• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ValorSuga

Why is it that every pokemon I adore gets a ton of hate from a majority of pokemon fans? This has been going on for years and it will never stop :(

Here are some pokemon I adore:

gen 8: Scobunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Drizzile, Greedent, Appletun, Low key Toxtricity, Perrserker, Morpeko, male Indeedee, Copperajah, Zacian, Zamazenta, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Regidraco, & Spectrier

Gen 7: Decidueye, Torracat, Midday Lycanroc, Bewear, Passimian, Komala, Drampa, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Blacephelon, & Zeraora

Gen 6: Chespin, Braxien, Frogadier, Diggersby, female Pyroar, Gogoat, Pancham, male Meowstic, Slurpuff, Sylveon, Goomy, Goodra, & Xerneas

Now these are examples of pokemon I adore from a few select generations! Like why can’t I even like a pokemon that’s liked/adored by a majority of fans?

Tepig Pignite Emboar 969

Why is it that every pokemon I adore gets a ton of hate from a majority of pokemon fans? This has been going on for years and it will never stop :(

gen 8: Scobunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Drizzile, Greedent, Appletun, Low key Toxtricity, Perrserker, Morpeko, male Indeedee, Copperajah, Zacian, Zamazenta, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Regidraco, & Spectrier

Gen 7: Decidueye, Torracat, Midday Lycanroc, Bewear, Passimian, Komala, Drampa, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Blacephelon, & Zeraora

Gen 6: Chespin, Braxien, Frogadier, Diggersby, female Pyroar, Gogoat, Pancham, male Meowstic, Slurpuff, Sylveon, Goomy, Goodra, & Xerneas

Now these are examples of pokemon I adore from a few select generations! Like why can’t I even like a pokemon that’s liked/adored by a majority of fans?
I feel you man. I like the Tepig Pignite and Emboar line and they are hated by a lot of people. I just wish they were loved more.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Like why can’t I even like a pokemon that’s liked/adored by a majority of fans?

gen 8: Scobunny, Raboot, Cinderace, Drizzile, Appletun, Low key Toxtricity, Perrserker, Morpeko, Zacian, Zamazenta, Rapid Strike Urshifu, Regidraco, & Spectrier

Gen 7: Decidueye, Torracat, Midday Lycanroc, Bewear, Tapu Fini, Solgaleo, Celesteela, Blacephelon, & Zeraora

Gen 6: Braxien, Frogadier, Pancham, male Meowstic, Sylveon, Goomy, Goodra, & Xerneas
These are all adored by a F@ckton of people

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
It's just a natural thing. Some people just don't like certain pokemon. However Popplio and Sobble did get unjustified hate.

I feel you man. I like the Tepig Pignite and Emboar line and they are hated by a lot of people. I just wish they were loved more.
I actually liked them. Pignite and Emboar's Arm Thrust move in both White 1and White 2 got me through a lot of Normal Types including Lenora and Cheren's gym teams respectively and Team Plasma Dark Types. Sturdy was like everywhere in Gen 5 games.

It also works wonders on preventing Sturdy to trigger their effect.

Last edited: