• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When You gettin D/P

Penguin888

a t l a n t i s
I will be attending Wal-Mart bright and early to see of they have any extras. Hopefully, they do. If not, I'm going to check out Best Buy, Gamestop, EB Games, Target, Circuit City, and/or KMart

jirachiken

lots of luv!
Tommorrow morning at ten in the morning since they are opening early tommorrow.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
Around 9:00 tomorrow morning.. hopefully Wal-mart is selling them tomorrow..and not Tuesday

cwf1701

around 11:00 AM EDT on 4-22-07, (and i was the first one to reserve the game back in December at Gamestop.)

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I reserved mine, hopefully tomorrow.

DaMike52

Banned
I'm getting mine tommorow.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Hopefully tomorrow. I have it reserved.

kogawolfman

Alpha Mightyena
I'm getting Pearl in 2 hours and 10 minutes....plus whatever time it takes for them to actually hand it over to me or whatever.....Thank you 24/7 Walmart!

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
As long as I sell Ranger.

EDIT: Either tomorrow or Tuesday......

Last edited: