• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When You gettin D/P

Metallica

I hope they have a copy where and wen i go to get mine.
Im gonna riot if theres none where i go.
i might steal a little kids game though but that would be mean
but funny XD

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion
Monday morning i.e tomorrow hopefully. I imported from Movietyme.com and they sent it on Thursday and i live in the UK so any day this week hopefully.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I'm getting Diamond today,will I play it, no. I have to get my DS on thursday so It'll be just sittin there all week. I pre-ordered so I was guarenteed a copy but It just wont be playable till thursday. It's actually a good thing since I get friday off and can play all day opposed to just sunday then school tommorrow, I was mad a little but sucked it up and will play Emerald until thursday.

"L"

Friday 28th. Now that I didnt get it the first day, excitement is starting to build.

If I get lucky, I'll get it on May 16 (my birthday :x).

My parents are reluctant to buy me both a DS and D/P for my birthday.

Bocktro

Watersign Alchemist
Does someone know when pokémon D/P comes out in Europe ? Some people say that it will come out in June, but I can't wait that long .... please help me

Vycksta

June 25th, which is the date the games are released in Europe. Thank Hell I can be patient sometimes...

I'm getting mine 5-10 business days from last Friday.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I pre-ordered it off of PokemonCenter.com. It should come some time in the next couple of days.

Me Too but, since I live so close it might come on the same day it shipped!

tangrowth

gettin mine today..heck yes