• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When you really think about it....

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
3 weeks isnt all that long(for those who live in the USA, and other some other countries)for D/Ps realease.

Myzou

Hey, I've waited since october, I can wait 3 more weeks =P

Tytus

Iron Islander
I can go for weeks at a time without realizing time is passing, with all the exams I have and stuff to keep me occupied, so this will be a breeze for me.

Cartman

on the contrary, three weeks is roughly less than a month, so when i think of it, it's not that short

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I know. Three weeks won't seem that long though. I'm off from school all next week, so it shouldn't feel that long. I hope.

poke_rulez17

Dialga Master
Thank God!3 weeks exactly till DP comes out and I got no school for the next 2 weeks.=P Im so happy.I just hope I have enough time to finish firered and trade all the legendaries over to emerald,then clone,then trade to firered and ruby.Then trade to DP!!!

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
Yay! After 2 weeks we'll only have a week left!

It has gone by quick. It's hard to believe that my babies are growing up so quick. *tears*

:D

its not that long and i have spring break three says this week and 2 days next week so it will go by fast

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
I was thinking the same thing. My break starts this Wednesday and we go back to school the following Tuesday. So about 6 days for us. I wish I had a 14 day break.

Infamous

Boulder Trainer
Yeah as long as you're not sitting by the clock waiting impatiently for d/p to come out. 3 weeks isn't much, just get involved in something else, forget about it and just move on and wait. And then rush to wal-mart that day and no one will see you for a while.

Cartman

Well, my Spring Break is next week, and I'm going on vacation so that should really slow time down for me (time flies when you're not having fun)

poke_rulez17

Dialga Master
Im gonna pretend that I was murdered after I get my game and go into hiding so I wont have to go to school and just play the game all the time.lol