• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When you surfed, did you encounter about 60 Tentacools before getting back on land?

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Really? I don't see why people complain about Tentacool. I don't think I've ever even captured one, beause the three or so I've encountered are currently floating away, dead. Now Zubat, that's another story.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I encountered about 400 before getting to victory road

I actually had a Tentacool on my team. He's a pretty good pokemon.

As for encountering them, I only ran into 5 but Zubats are pretty annoying with the encounters.

Diam

Mr.Shiny Breeder ;)
I already can't finish my playthrough (it would be 3rd time I think) because of that Tentacool sound all time. xD

TheUnknown

Almost blacked out a few times from those things. Being poisoned and unable to run due to underleveling really made surfing hell.

ThisIsPatrick

Hell yes!! The first wave was the worst, the second wave was irritating, the third wave... well lets just say we all know the ending to this story.

On the plus side my Sceptile leveled up 20+ :D