• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

When you surfed, did you encounter about 60 Tentacools before getting back on land?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
30 of those. 30 wingulls >.<

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
My last pokémon is about to faint, but Evergrande city is only four steps away!
Three!
Two!
One... awww. Tentacool.

...Combusken Fainted!

Your Combusken definitely should have been Blaziken at that point and Blaziken definitely should have been able to run from that battle... o_O

Kdude146

ya well thats Hoenn for you a lot of water

Venomfang

Perky Goth
My only complant about hoenn

SoopahScizor

The Master of Scizor
Your Combusken definitely should have been Blaziken at that point and Blaziken definitely should have been able to run from that battle... o_O

That may friend is what we call a non-training trainer

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Yes. I used to never use Repels at the time, so I encountered them with just about every step I took.

azurimon

► A ▼ x2
Endless Tentacools.
So I stocked up on repels. :>

Derp

[Something funny]
Wingull and Tentacool is pretty much the Geodude and Zubat of the sea and there just as freaking annoying!

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Yes. In my Emerald version I found a shiny Tentacool, and I also found one in my FireRed version, too. They're too plentiful in the games!!!

Zibdas

not bad
Yes.
And people wonder why they're virtually nonexistent in Gen V.