• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"When you think of Pokemon..." - Pokemon of Pokemon Adventures Discussion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
EXPECT SPOILERS WHEN DISCUSSING ABOUT THE POKEMON OF POKEMON ADVENTURES.

7TFkByi.jpg

When you think of Pokemon...

WILb2lN.jpg

Do you think of the friendships they'll forge?

9rTGpL3.png

The memories they'll never forget?

aOLZt0z.png

The challenges that await them?

XbEdIms.png

Or perhaps an adventure to surpass them all?
Whatever you think of Pokemon, it exists here in the world of Pokemon Adventures. So let's discuss the Pokemon of Pokemon Adventures!

Last edited:

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I feel like the Pokemon in Pokemon Adventures show more personality than the ones in the anime. I also think that many of their move combos are really creative and show that the writer knows what they're doing. I think my favorite Pokemon from the manga is still Mewtwo since he's been a recurring character for so long.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I feel like the Pokemon in Pokemon Adventures show more personality than the ones in the anime. I also think that many of their move combos are really creative and show that the writer knows what they're doing. I think my favorite Pokemon from the manga is still Mewtwo since he's been a recurring character for so long.
Yup. I like Pokemon battles here because they feel like a short quick chess battle where strength and friendship do matter but ultimately it's a battle of outsmarting the other opponent, especially Red's battle against Giovanni where Mewtwo actually meets an opponent that's possibly two strong for him. That was a real surprise, what's your favorite part about Mewtwo?

On a very random note, that is a really creepy signature lol.