• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
British Columbia, baby!

City of Cairns, State of Queensland, Federation of Australia, South-East Asia, Southern Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Our Solar System, Milkey Way Galaxy.

You forgot Local Group and Virgo Supercluster.

Anyways, I'm from Belgium.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
Portsmouth, Virginia.

i've noticed there are a lot of places in America named after places in Britain, Portsmouth being one of them :3

and to make this not spam:
Encase anyone cares but doesnt know, Salisbury is in south west England

rexter101

:<Some Guy>:
Peace is Imposible

i've noticed there are a lot of places in America named after places in Britain, Portsmouth being one of them :3

and to make this not spam:
Encase anyone cares but doesnt know, Salisbury is in south west England

About your siggy it's impossible the world is just to different to all be friends. But it's a nice thought.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
A little island in the north......aka Iceland Reykjavík.

??????

That guy.
Um, Kentucky.
Louisville? If you do, I will have to come kick your ass.

Yes, Louisville. Been moving back from there and DFW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.