1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I find energy cards in the Black and White series ??

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by Valkneer, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Valkneer

Valkneer Wandering Trainer

This question is pretty weird but I just got back to the TCG and wanted to know where I can find energy cards other than from Theme Decks. Thanks :D

2. palingensia

palingensia amends

current rotation is black and white onwards, so you cannot use cards from previous sets in competition matches (unless they're reprints).

also you get energies in the black and white base set.

3. Valkneer

what's a base set?

4. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

A base set is the start of the set, you can find energy in theme decks and sometimes local card shops sell them as singles (or in crappy decks as some of the people in my city like to do).

5. Valkneer

Oh okay. Thanks for the help :p

6. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

If you want, the Plasma Storm Elite Trainer Box has 5 of each Basic Energy (I think) included. It also includes 7 Plasma Storm packs, so it's a good way to get a good start of a collection going.

7. Swagsire

Swagsire Well-Known Member

This. Unless you're just looking for one type of energy, then id say go to a nearby comic store, or if you have a league nearby ask the masters if they have any spares. Personally i mustve given away like, 80 energy by now Qwaa ;195;