• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where can i watch Japanese pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halle

Hi, I'm looking for a webpage where I can watch japanese episodes of pokemon with english subtitles. Does anyone know of such a site?

Response in this thread or pm is both fine, thanks in advance!

/Halle

why not watch the english ones?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
You are not allowed to ask for a place like that here nor are we allowed to post a link to such a place.

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Unfortunately there's no group regularly subbing Pokemon episodes.
You can watch the raw episodes on Youtube though, at least for a few weeks..they're usually deleted pretty fast.

randomspot555

Live in Japan or visit the official website of the network that broadcasts Pokemon in Japan would be my bet. Cartoon Network has Pokemon episodes up on their website for the dub.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
An00bis is right. Places with Japanese episodes honestly aren't hard to find, but to help you locate those sites would be illegal. The forum rules also specifically state that asking for episodes in any form is considered illegal, unless they are put up by the official Pokemon site.
*locking*

Status
Not open for further replies.