• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where can I watch the new pokemon movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Buy the Dvd. Go to one of those Black and White mall tour things and catch it there or catch it again when it airs on CN again

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
If you mean the Zoroark movie, I watched it on youtube in Japanese. Then again when it aired on CN, but that's obviously gone ...

Or just buy it?

Cobalt_Latios

for future reference, edit links out of quotes when they're links to stuff that's not allowed here.

You may have to download some DixV thing, its in japanese, there's selection of sites to view it from
You're not supposed to be doing that...

OP, here's your options:
- YouTube (if you can find it... it'll be in parts though)
- Go see it in a theater near you (during the tour)
- Download it(find it yourself, no one is going to tell you)

Master of Illusions isn't out on DVD yet, so unfortunately that option is out of the way.

Enjoy...

Also, I may have other options, but you'll have to PM me for those.

/CL

Last edited by a moderator:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Pokemon Black & White The Movie comes out in July 16, 2011.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
up your *** jks

you can watch it on youtube theres a fake official us pokemon account that has every movie from 1st to 13th and he is currently uploading every season and he has the 2 black and white episodes in HQ

really great :)

SneaselClaw

You're not supposed to be doing that...

And by quoting the post, you in turn are doing exactly what you've told someone else not to be doing.

Personally I watched it in chunks on YouTube, it's the fastest and (from my perspective) most legal way of watching it for me.
Can't remember the last time I saw actual new episodes of Pokemon here on TV.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Holy wow, it's just a nest of ignoring the rules here. You are not allowed to discuss watching anime episodes or movies on Youtube or other streaming video sites. Same goes for places to download them, etc. All links of this sort are illegal, so discussion of them isn't allowd here.

As for the question at hand: Wait for DVD, see it in the mall tour if there's a location close to you, or hope that CN airs it again sometime in the future. That's about your only options that we're allowed to talk about here. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.