• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where did humans in pokemon come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I think humans share a common ancestor to the monkey Pokemon, like Aipom/Pansage/Pansear/Panpour etc.

That being said, what if Hitmons, and some other human-esque Pokemon are closer related to humans even?

Maybe humans are the descendants of Primeape?

Humans can't be descendants of Primeape. That makes no sense on an evolutionary level. Humans in there would have come from a common ancestor of Primeape.

Last edited:
I have TWO theories on it...

1) Before Arceus came out: I was inclining to the option that Pokemon are in fact aliens that have come to earth and mutated the ordinary living organism causing them to transform into mystical creatures. By the survival of the fittest, the normal animals died leaving only Pokemon and humans. They control these creatures through devices like Pokeball etc.

2) After Arceus came out: Now this is my current theory. In the Pokemon movie 12, people referred to Pokemon as "Magical Creatures". So, I am assuming that since stone ages and even million years before magical creatures existed and were born from some original Pokemon similar to Mew which had evolved into different species or something. Humans used to have similar magical skills till the 3000 B.C where they used to possess skills similar to Pokemon. However they must have evolved in a different direction and slowly lost the way with nature as a compensation to their increased intelligence and using nature's material properties to build things like houses, make clothes etc.

But in medieval times magisters still existed, these people have the ability to use nature's property to summon attacks similar to how Normal type Pokemon like Blissey again. A few of them even have the capability of using the pure essence of their spirit: Aka Aura like Sir Aaron, 2000 years ago. Even now these men with supernatural powers exist, but in very low numbers.

Yes, Pokemon can be easily linked to many magic related anime like Fate/Stay Night etc. etc.

Ghetsis's summoning ritual for Reshiram uses a magic circle. Which means Reshiram doesn't live in its light stone but it is in fact can be summoned form anywhere in the world through the summoning ritual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.