• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where Did You Go, Audino? (697)

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Is it just me or does the whole situation of 'Ash and friends enter an area where a crime happened and are instantly blamed for it' happen a lot. Guess innocent until proven guilty doesn't exist in the Pokemon World.

I also didn't really understand why the writers had Ash bring out Roggenrola for this. I mean considering they were tailing the pokemon, wouldn't Tranquil have been a better choice since she has an aerial view. And while I'm on it, what did TR even want with a bunch of Tabune anyway? And why did Ash need to scan Tabune when he sees one every time he goes into a Pokemon Center? Did the writers think we forgot what one was since last week?

Overall, this episode wasn't really all that interesting to me and based on the title, I can't help but feel that based on the title, the episode would have been better if it was a real mystery instead of anther case with TR obviously behind it.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I thought this episode was alright. X3 Dento certainly was cute in it though, but I wish Conan-kid and what's her name got less time to sort of show off Dento some more. Also I kind of wish that comic didn't leak >.> and I also wish the writers didn't put the Dento scene with the city in the background IN the preview.

I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVED the scene where he confronted TRio, it made me laugh so hard. Probably coz all I was thinking was "Well, here's this nut...confronting the three other nuts" It was awesome. I loved that part. I also liked Iris's expressions as well. So this episode is still one that I'd like to rewatch again ^^ I must say it's better than the Roggenrola episode last week >.>

EDIT: I also liked how Miyano made Dento's voice so overdramatic at times, it almost sounded like a different accent or something XD

Last edited:

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Conan-kid was lulz. Was the girl also a meitantei-reference?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
The first episode I was on the edge about watching. I thought it would be better than last week's episode, but I rather disliked it. It was quite possibly, the worst BW episode. The only good thing about it was Ash trying failing to get up that cliff. I had high expectations for this episode, and it fell really short of what I hoped. I really hoped that we got to see Cilan's detective side, but the episode seemed way more focused on them trying to find the Audino's ten feet ahead of them.

uber gon

Accept Change
It's official, Audino are the Fluttershy of the series. And it is awesome.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Awful. Nothing that I liked about it. I really don't like Audino.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
They should have completely replaced the Officer Jenny BS that this show keeps bringing. Audino is just a Chansey clone. A bad filler which too much of Johto had.

Last edited:

Squirtle_007

I kinda liked the episode, mainly for Cilan, sure, there´s not too much to say about, and this mistery wasn´t something too hard to unveil, but just for Cilan, it was worthy:

- So, being a Gym Leader keeps you out of the jail, maybe is because of that Giovanni stills on the loose and Team Rocket operating
- I just love Iris and Cilan interaction, how he gets all flashy to everything and she´s not amused
- Too many Audinos in a such small ratio
- Well, maybe it could be useless remark what everyone said before, eh?, all that technology just to follow Audinos that we´re two inches away
- Team Rocket was behind all this with a stupid vague plan to use the Audinos ... red alert
- Now Woobat and Yamask falls with one hit (even if now Jessie learned after 14 years to command a Pokémon to duck an attack) and against some random Solosis and Gothita ... red alert again

Even with all that, it still better than BW021

gliscor&yanmega

It seems Zager wanted to make a radar from the Audino's sensitive hearing. Sounds like an interesting thing to want in my eyes, I wonder what purpose he wanted it for and if it'll be mentioned again, I hope so.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
These small lines made the episode for me :D this episode wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It was cute :3

"As long as Detective Dento is in this world, there shall be no prospering evil, and no uncorkable cork!"

Also:

Officer Jenny: Arata!! This is not a Detective game, the Audino have gone missing!
Dento: u_u EXACTLY!
Iris: -_- Same for you....

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Only good part was Cilan being detective and all... but even that didnt go very well...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The episode to me was just a very boring one until roggenrola fought team rocket like a boss but I didn't hate this episode. It was ok just kinda boring.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Filler this episode was filler, nothing else to say about it.

SmartD

A good episode. Christie and Doyle are named after Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle, really creative on the dub's part. I can't for the next episode.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw the dubbed version this morning. I thought is was too Sinnoh-ish. The concept and everything was like Sinnoh all over again. But it wasn't a complete disaster, it was okay, I guess...but it could've been better. And to finish it off, the dubbed voices of the children irked me.

Subbed version gets a 5/10.

Dubbed version gets a 4/10.

A good episode. Christie and Doyle are named after Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle, really creative on the dub's part. I can't for the next episode.
Not only that, this episode had a surprise I wasn't even aware of until yesterday -- Leah Clark (Fuyuki in Sgt Frog, Blair in Soul Eater, Kagura in Ga-Rei-Zero) was Doyle's VA! This actually makes a surprising amount of sense, as she directed three of the Case Closed movies.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Filler this episode was filler, nothing else to say about it.

What, was it not (in the very least) entertaining? The fact that Leah Clark voiced the Conan-lookalike Doyle and how his and Christie's dub names are very clever made the dubbed version near-superior to the original. Too bad that Mamoru Miyano's a very mighty young man when it comes to the hamminess of his characters, and Dento was unrelenting around....8 minutes in. Poor Jason can't compare.

Medea

Excalibur
Wow, very interesting to know that Leah Clark is doing Doyle. As for Christie, I'm pretty sure that's Carrie Savage. In fact, VERY sure.

As for Detective Dento-fruit (my nickname for him), he just seemed so cheesy when confronting Team Rocket. But it amused me.

Okay filler for the most part.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Wow, very interesting to know that Leah Clark is doing Doyle. As for Christie, I'm pretty sure that's Carrie Savage. In fact, VERY sure.

As for Detective Dento-fruit (my nickname for him), he just seemed so cheesy when confronting Team Rocket. But it amused me.

Okay filler for the most part.

Does Carrie Savage voice Amy Rose? I just know it was her. If she was, it's kind of ironic that two previous Sonic VAs worked on the same episode.

EDIT: Oh, that was Lisa Ortiz. Wait, I'm pretty sure it was Lisa Ortiz, not Carrie Savage.

Last edited: