• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where did your pokemon journey begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curtis: We are from Pallet town.
Cyril: I started with squirtle
Curtis: I started with bulbasuar while Angel started with Pikachu.

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
I'm from Mahogany town, in Jotho.
So I like so much ice-type-pokemon.
Obviously, I travel in all the pokemon country

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
The name's Kris, and I started from New Bark Town~ But I've been to many places and also started there too.

Skull-Kid

I stared in Pallet Town.

I visited Prof.Oak on my 13th Birthday(who cares what age?) to get my first Pokemon. I choose Bulbasaur and we had some amazing times together. We beat all the Gym Leaders, The Elite Four and travelled through all the regions.

I conquered each gym and elite four in every region. I currently live in Sinnoh's Resort Area. I own the nig Villa across from the ribbon society.

Andy787

I started my Pokemon Journey in Pallet Town with my trusty Pikachu.

I have travelled to every region up to date :)

I'm from pallet where I got my bulba, Leaf. I've been all around (at least twice) I've beaten every leauge and Right now I'm planning to head back to Johto.
I've been a ranger.. and for some reason... a pikachu

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
I had begun in sweet, cosy Littleroot Town and has been to Kanto and Sinnoh.

Current residence in Sinnoh.

Planning to venture in a new reigon: Johto.

rook09

Of science.
I began in littleroot town in hoenn, since then I have been almost everywhere

I moved into LittleRoot and choose Mudkip (Muddy) as my starter (Sapphire).
We travelled far and wide through Hoenn before moving over to the Battle Frontier (Emerald), with a new Treecko by my side (Gecko)
I left Muddy in Hoenn to go to Kanto (Yellow) and got me a new Pikachu who took such a liking to me he followed me around. I re-travelled Kanto (Leafgreen) and when I could i brought Muddy back to travel with me. Then I left him in Kanto to start a Johto journey (Silver). I then discovered the lovely Sinnoh (Diamond) and travelled it's nooks and crannys with my Turtwig (Snappy). I discovered the Battle Frontier there (Platinum) and so brought Muddy and Gecko back to help me there. I hope to re visit Johto in the near future (SoulSilver).

I also fell into a dungeon at one point and became a Treecko (Blue Rescue Team). Wait, this happened twice (Explorers of Time)! I also played Tetris with Pokémon (Link). Oh! And raced with my Pikachu (Dash)!

There's too much else to say...
Ah the memories...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I began in Pallet Town, but my real home is Littleroot. I'm travelling across Sinnoh, and soon going to Johto, and returning to Kanto.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Although I got my first pokemon in Littleroot I'm from Lilycove. I've been to every region, trained hundreds of pokemon, and accumulated more then a 1000 play hours.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Pallet Town, with my awesome charmander.

That first day lead me to Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and even being turned into a Torchic. Twice!

powerprotector

[Empty Space]
My pokemon journey started when I went to get a charmander from Professor Oak.
Since then I have been to many regions beating gym leaders and conquering battle towers.

Currently I am residing in the resort area of sinnoh region

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I started with my pikachu in pokemon yellow. Good times.

col_serra

<------ is hot!
neme's toru from new bark close friends with red seen it all

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Feh, I'm from Olivine probably. Or Floaroma.

If you want a real answer, I'm from New Bark, where I chose a Chikorita.

Or I'm from the Town of the Wynauts. You'll never know for sure!! Ah ha ha ha. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.