• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where did your pokemon journey begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendaryRotom

My true pokemon journey began on Route 202, Sinnoh, where I caught Woodwind.
That was when I actually began to write my pokemon into stories and give them personality.
I feel like my real journey only began once I was journeying with pokemon I considered my partners, not just things I raised as pixels.

Given that I've only begun my journey in Sinnoh, Woodwind, Shvoltz, and Dominus have never been outside of the region.
But my Castform, Supercell, was brought back from Hoenn when I visited the region to study its unique weather patterns.

Nari

.:tranquil.dreamer:.
My journey began in New Bark Town eight years ago. Since then I have had many, many Pokemon. Some I barely knew and some I became extremely close with. Those Pokemon have since passed on, but our bond and the things they taught me shall remain with me forever.

As of right now, those Pokemon you see in my signature are the only Pokemon I have now and I shall have them for the rest of my journey. We are currently in Hoenn and once we get the chance for me to return to Johto, where it all began for me, I will surely bring those Pokemon with me.

KyogreKing

I'm back
My journey began in New Bark Town, Johto. I chose Cyndaquil, but never fininshed Johto. I then when to Hoenn and succeeded, twice. I traveled to Orre and conquered cipher, twice. I then visited Kanto and succeeded. I went to navel rock and tamed Two birds. I learned the ways of the Rangers, twice. I visited both White city and Poketopia. I'm also a great photograher. Now I WILL be ready for Round Two of Johto.

Last edited:

Tf5174

Kanto,pallet town.
Beaten all the gym leaders and elite 4 members and champions all the way up to gen IV.

Last edited:

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
Well I was Born in Vermmillion City.
I came to pallet town around my 10th birthday.
Started with Squirtle.
Conquered the Kanto Pokemon league and then Released all of my Pokemon and stored away my badges before moving to Jhoto and starting fresh. My pokedex got wet... >>
Hohen was the same. A Wingull snagged my pokedex form Jhoto. And a Machop beat me up and took my hoenn dex in sinnoh.
So for a breif period I went back to Kanto honed my skills as a trainer as well as destroying yet another pkedex. Made my way out to the sevii islands during this time...
Now i'm back in Sinnoh. Currently about to take on the elite four a second time. And looking forward to my trip back to Jhoto.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

My journey began in New Bark Town, Johto. I chose Cyndaquil, but never fininshed Johto. I then when to Hoenn and succeeded, twice. I traveled to Orre and conquered cipher, twice. I then visited Kanto and succeeded. I went to navel rock and tamed Two birds. I learned the ways of the Rangers, twice. I visited both White city and Poketopia. I'm also a great photograher. Now I WILL be ready for Round Two of Johto.

I hope you succeed in johto this upcoming time. :)

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Well, I started in Pallet Town, started with Pikachu, then later with Squirtle, then another with Charmander. I've been in Johto with Cyndaquil, then with Totodile, Hoenn,with Torchic, Fiore, with Minun, Sinnoh, with Turtwig, Almia, I started with Pachirisu, but I used Croagunk most of the time, Poketopia, started with Torterra, Snap Island, I've been turned to a Pokemon twice and I own a ranch. :)

Last edited:
Johto silver version for game boy color

STICKTOPIA

Ahh good ol' New Bark Town is where i started. I reside at the Johto BF.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Pallet's where I started my journey throughout the Kanto region. Then Hoenn, then Sinnoh. I'm currently back in Hoenn to try to get some pokemon to help me at its Battle Frontier before I head to the one in Sinnoh, then it's off to Johto!

Home, for me, though, is a small island called Haven very far to the south, just barely still considered part of the Kanto region. There aren't really many pokemon there, but I was brought to Pallet Town by Professor Oak after a short adventure there, where he saw my potential as a trainer. (Early part of a fanfic/comic thing I'm gonna get started on soon. Haven Island isn't a real place in the pokemon canon, so don't bother looking for it on Pokearth or anything. XP)

Pallet Town like most people. My starter was a Squirtle. I went to Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre (twice), Fiore and Almia afterwards. Got one of those ranches just to get a Mew and went to Pokétopia, hated it there and went home.

I also liked to pinball a lot ofter my Hoenn adventure (highscore: over 3 billion =D). My game reset after I caught them all so I smashed it and now it's broken ;_;

pepperedfox

who's this n00b??
As most people did, I started out in Pallet Town, with a Pikachu being my starter, and moved through Kanto, then to Johto (though I never did beat the Elite Four for those two regions). I settled down a while in Hoenn (where I did beat the Elite Four... yay!) before running off to Sinnoh. I hang around Sandgem Town now. It's a nice place.

denizenofevil

Despite the fact that many people my age were starting their journeys in Pallet, I waited and started in New Bark Town. I journeyed from the Johto region to the Kanto region, to Hoenn, and then to Sinnoh. I beileve I was 10 or 11 and my very first pokemon was a Cyndaquil I very cleverly named Cyndaquil. I've since completed my journey and am waiting to go back to Johto.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Pallet Town. And some old man said "hey don't go into the tall grass".

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Err, I started in NewBark Town. Where I got my cyndaquil. Since then I have been to every region.

Synthetic

I came from Littleroot Town and travelled around the Hoenn region with my starter, Blaziken. I've travelled to Kanto, which was a really great place, except for the politics. -_-; Went to Johto, loved the history and the people were very friendly. Had a wonderful time touring Ecruteak.

Was very happy to come back to Hoenn, though. Mossdeep has the nicest people and has probably the most vibrant psychic culture, as long as you can put up with the occasional telepathic interruption while at home. o_o; Usually adult psychics are very polite, but you know how the kids can be. Good place to visit, though.

I live in Sootopolis, now. Very pretty and very, very good for your health. All those stairs will have you fit in no time! Perfect place to train young water pokemon and the place is never overrun with trainers.

Hmm, someone should write a tourist guide.

-Flaming Charizard-

And the cat goes moo
I was kinda weird... My actual first game was Gold, completed that with my typhlosion alone without knowing what I was doing... -_-'

But then i learnt about pokemon, and bought Blue. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.