• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

where do I download Shi Painter Pro or some other go paint program?

swimmerboy91

Where do you all find these programs I have looked them up so much but got nuthin and I do not want to keep using microsoft paint for my stuff. Please tell me some one!

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Shi Painter and Shi Painter Pro are oekaki programs, and they're not much better than MS Paint if you're looking for an advanced image editor.

I think what you need is Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, of which a trial of each can be downloaded at their respective sites.

Crystal Clair

ShiPainter is really good for anime-style art, if you know the right oekaki to go to. The ones I go to are at Pokesho and bulbagarden.
I'd recommend Paint Shop Pro over Photoshop if you want to purchase a high-quality art program. PSP is much easier and fun to use than Photoshop. I say this from experience (PSP at home and I take a PS course at school)
I've heard of a program called gimp but I never got the chance to try it out.
Good luck
ok...um where would dat be? I have searched and found nuthing.
just type in Paint Shop pro or Photoshop in google, the official sites will probably come right up

Trip

Former Staff Member
But I believe you have to pay for Photoshop or PaintShop Pro, no?

The Gimp is free and open-source, albeit harder to use at first than Photoshop in my opinion. It's a matter of getting used to it. http://gimp-win.sf.net

- Trip

Last edited:

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
I second Trip. Use GIMP. It's the most complete free image program out there. The thing is, after getting used to it, I can't seem to use Photoshop.