1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Where do they bathe when they are in the forests for days?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Jigsaw, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Jigsaw

Jigsaw Banned

If they take bath's in the lake's and stuff wouldn't may be concerned about the others like ash, brock, and her brother, and random traveling trainers seeing her naked?

2. Alfonso

Alfonso Derpgull

They wait until they reach a Pokemon Centre. As seen in the first series, the group hadn't washed in all their time going from Cerulean to Vermillion and where happy to reach a place where they could do so.

Well, Misty at least, from what I recall.

All, they wouldn't care about being seen naked even if they didn't wait. Various hentai fics are based off this fact. :<

3. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

The Pokemon Centers that have rooms have bathrooms/showers in them, we've seen that few times.

On the other hand, they probably do bathe in lakes and stuff when they're lost in the woods. I would be intrigued on how they do it.

4. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Perhaps they bathe in seperate lakes, or gather water in Brock's mysterious pot and bathe in some sort of order. 8D

5. The Big Al

The Big Al I just keeping Octo

Maybe Brock stuffs a stall shower and a water tank in his backpack next to the pot.

6. Jigsaw

Jigsaw Banned

the hentai response was the best one yet

7. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

What is with this sudden influx of threads discussing the unexplained and often bewildering logic of the show? Is this all part of some elaborate inside joke that I'm just not getting? Tch, you people...how rude you can be.

I'm guessing that they all duck into the nearest (possibly leech-infested) pond/river/marsh. Its either have your blood sucked out by parasites, or have people mock you for your hideous odour when you walk into town. And judging by the attitude of today's society, I think Ash and co's choice is blatantly obvious.

It's either that or they have someone like Mudkip to use their Water Gun. Because afterall, Water Gun is what Mudkip does (or did) best.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  8. MidnightScott

MidnightScott Super Gamer

I'm sure they bathe in Rivers or Ponds or Waterfalls...

~Scott

9. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

Probably bathe in bathing suits. Those are ok if you need to have something on

10. wants_latios_lots

wants_latios_lots I miss you Maddie <3

Yeh, I guess they would use a lake or something if they couldn't wait. Otherwise...
    *Squirtle, Water Gun!*
    Probably cold, but effective.

11. They wait for rain or use their Water Pokémon.

But oh well... as Gravy said, bathing is taboo/unneeded to explain in cartoons, as are many other things. So bleah.

They don't pass more than a few days without reaching civilization anyway... that is if I recall correctly. :eek:

12. Gazmof

Gazmof Zephyr Trainer

They used to spend days lost in forests back in Kanto. Fortunately, Brock has become better at reading maps since then.

13. Lil Brother

Lil Brother Just kinda there.

14. Chris

Chris Old Coot

One word: Waterfalls.

>_> I seriously wonder how some of you would survive on your own if Pokémon were real and people went on journeys on their own.

15. Jigsaw

Jigsaw Banned

Obviously i would go on a journey to find may and peek on her taking a bath

16. SealElement

SealElement Volcano Trainer OSHI

Congratulations. Now I want to kill you.

I think they use ponds/lakes and May goes from the rest, or they just wear swimsuits.

17. Geki

Geki Guest

Remember in the Challenger intro Ash is under a waterfall with just his underwear on? They probably bathe in waterfalls, lakes, etc. Or just Pokemon Centers.

18. Chris

Chris Old Coot

What Satoshi was doing was basically a form of training one's body and mind. We've seen this before with Atoshi before the Kanto Pokémon League. It's basically what one would consider to be a form of meditation of some sort. Not only taking the large amount of water falling on them, but relaxing their mind to the extent of not paying it any mind, as if it weren't there.

19. Raevell

Raevell Well-Known Member

This is just...way too funny. First the post on using the toilet and now this.

They carry deodorant. Lots of deodorant. And the kind you can just spray and go.

20. Jesse GS the II

Jesse GS the II I was frozen today!

All together now...

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show, I should really just relax."