• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where do u get the ite to evolve Electabuzz?

Pyrical

Tyranitar master!
Where do u get te item to evolve Electabuzz?

kerriganrisevil

It's really rare that a wild Elekid had it on it. Use your fire red version under your DS while you're playing your D/P version game. It's so rare that a wild Elekid will have it that the best trick is to bring with you a pokemon with the ability *Compound eyes* such Butterfree in the first slot of 6 pkmns like I did. And catch about 20 Elekids to make sure that you'll have this item.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Put a Pokémon with Compoundeyes in the first slot of your party. Compoundeyes raises the chance of finding wild Pokémon with a hold item. You then can use Banette's Frisk Ability to see or the Elekid has an item.. If it does then use Covet / Thief or catch it.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Make sure fire red is in your GBA slot though.

Mystery

Hidden...
Heh, the second Elekid I caught had an electirizer! I guess sometimes it's luck, but it's probably best to use thief.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
After only getting a couple electrizers I caught 3 in a row and all happened to have it.

hornsfan1

Blaziken Breeder
Does thief still take the item, even if you knock out the elekid?

I am pretty sure you will still get the item even if you knock it out.

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Get a pokemon at level 9 with static, and a Pokemon with Trick.
Use Max Repels. Go to the Valley Windworks with FR in the GBA Slot.
Find Elekids easy, switch to pokemon using trick, get item.
Repeat. :)

SaturnYoshi

Collector/Battler
Also, a Pokémon with the ability Frisk (like Banette ;354;) will let you know if your opponent has an item. Banette can also be taught the move Thief so you can take the item. And another thing; Thief will only work if the Pokémon using the move is not already holding an item. And you keep the item if the opponent Pokémon faints.

EmeraldPhoenix

Shiny Hunter
I was searching for about an hour at the Windworks with my FireRed inserted, and found no Elekid at all! Y_Y I want an Electivire so bad...

IllusiveSwampert

Empoleon Trainer
Also, Instead of thief bring a pokemon that knows trick such as alakasm or Mr. Mime , put a Bannette at the head of your party and if one elekid is holding it switch to alakasm or just catch it whatever way is better.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
How rare the Electrizer is depends on which version you have. In the Diamond version, Elekids are rare, but about half will hold Electirizers. In the Pearl version, Elekids are more common, but very few hold Electirizers.