• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where do You Buy Your Games?

Where do you buy your games?

• Wal-Mart

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Zellers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gamestop/EB Games

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Future Shop

• Best Buy

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Over the Internet (Amazon, play-asia, etc...)

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Blockbuster Video

• Rogers Video

• Toys R Us

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 26 18.1%

• Total voters

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Hey all, just wondering where you purchase all your games for any system. Also answer these if you want:

Are you loyal to just one store?
What system do you buy the most games for?
Why do you buy your games at the place specified?

Last edited:

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Toys R Us
Gamestop
Best Buy
Target

I buy the most games for Wii and DS

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
It's in England in case you didn't know

I don't buy games I rent them.

If I'm going to buy a must have game e.g. Brawl, then I go to either my local game store or in the event that they don't have it yet I purchase it from Gamestation or Game.

I'm not loyal, I'll get it at the cheapest price, simple as that.

Zincspider

My Bloody
I go to the Black Market. Bootleg s the fastest and cheap!
Nah, Gamestop is the only place I buy games. I am loyal through and through.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh, for sure it is Game Stop. I need to go there soon to get a new game for my Wii and my DS. ;D Some times I got to Costco if I feel like it. But they don't have a good selection of games. They were only good when I first got my DS and was stocking up on a collection of games.

latios reborn

EB games mostly. On the rare occasion JB HiFi

Ben Kenobi

I buy my games mostly at a local games dealer, the majority of which are 360 games. Been going there for about 8 years and I'm recognized by the owner, who can get me almost any game (how I got a Wii so quickly, though admittedly I don't play it so much anymore). In some cases, I can have something even if I don't have the money at that particular time.

Also buy from Game (gaming retail store in the UK) quite often as well. Those are the first two I go to when looking for something in particular, since the staff from either can easily help locate a game or get it in stock for me.

Torpoleon

I go to a couple of places actually.Like Traget,Gamestop,The mall any mall that I know)

CloverTheKirlia

Confidence Is Power
hmmmm... Best Buy, Taget(barely),Game Crazy(like gamestop but different...),Walmart(barely), Costco(almost never!), but the top 2 are Best Buy and Game Crazy!

Kabuto

little punks!
Babbage's, man I feel old.

Really, I used to at GS/EBGames, but now it's usually Circuit City (and sometimes TRU or BB)

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
How do I fit eBay into 10 letters? Nvm, i just did.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
The only place I can find that sells games in my town is pretty much gamestop. Toys-r-us carries almost nothing worth playing, only shovel ware. There is also a smaller store in my mall which carries some games but it mostly consists of old Gba/Xbox/Gamecube/Ps2 games and New ps2/360 games. They also suffer the same problem with shovel ware. And with two gamestops in the game mall only 5 steps away from each other, you learn to find any game you want there =p.

Also Wal-mart = the devil. I almost never go there unless there is a cheap promoting going on.

Metamence

Are you loyal to just one store?
Not really but I go to Gamestop often.
What system do you buy the most games for?
Ds and Wii
Why do you buy your games at the place specified?
It's close to where I live..
So my places are: Gamestop and Wal-Mart...