• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where Do You Buy Your Pokemon Merchandise?

What Stores?

• Total voters

*IZ*

Well for me I only buy the games, so I will go with Best Buy.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Gamestop.Just Gamestop.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Walmart. There's one close by, it has everything, and it's sometimes cheaper than other unnamed places. Sometimes.

Cuore

Maiden of the forest
There isn't anything else nearby, so when I get games it's at GameStop.

I did order a copy of Crystal through Amazon not too long ago, though, as I lost mine. My friend also gave me quite a few games.

*IZ*

Ah yes, I didn't think about online shops. And Walmart surely does seem to be the most popular one so far, along with Gamestop.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I buy them at most the stores in the poll. I just go to a store and buy, lol.

There's also Nintendo World in NYC; there's tons of stuff there. I wish there were more of those stores around the world. :p

Edit: But I go to Toy R Us more frequently to look at the figurines and TCG, etc. that it has, so I voted for that.

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

The only Pokemon products I ever buy are the games, which I usually get at Toys R Us or GameStop, depends if I have gift cards :p

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
You really shouldn't make polls like this public. Anyway I get mine at Target and Amazon.

*IZ*

You really shouldn't make polls like this public. Anyway I get mine at Target and Amazon.

Oh, I didn't know people would get embarassed on the internet.
And who actually looks at the votes and judges people off of that on a pokemon forum?

I don't really see a problem... A poll is a poll.

Last edited: