• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where Do You Buy Your Pokemon Merchandise?

What Stores?

• Total voters

*IZ*

Well for me I only buy the games, so I will go with Best Buy.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Gamestop.Just Gamestop.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Walmart. There's one close by, it has everything, and it's sometimes cheaper than other unnamed places. Sometimes.

Cuore

Maiden of the forest
There isn't anything else nearby, so when I get games it's at GameStop.

I did order a copy of Crystal through Amazon not too long ago, though, as I lost mine. My friend also gave me quite a few games.

*IZ*

Ah yes, I didn't think about online shops. And Walmart surely does seem to be the most popular one so far, along with Gamestop.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I buy them at most the stores in the poll. I just go to a store and buy, lol.

There's also Nintendo World in NYC; there's tons of stuff there. I wish there were more of those stores around the world. :p

Edit: But I go to Toy R Us more frequently to look at the figurines and TCG, etc. that it has, so I voted for that.

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

The only Pokemon products I ever buy are the games, which I usually get at Toys R Us or GameStop, depends if I have gift cards :p

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
You really shouldn't make polls like this public. Anyway I get mine at Target and Amazon.

*IZ*

You really shouldn't make polls like this public. Anyway I get mine at Target and Amazon.

Oh, I didn't know people would get embarassed on the internet.
And who actually looks at the votes and judges people off of that on a pokemon forum?

I don't really see a problem... A poll is a poll.

Last edited: