• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

where do you find the masterball?

Shadow Diaruga

Rainbow Badge Winner
Once you have obtain the seventh badge. Go to the lake next to Snowpoint and visit it you will see your rival battling a Galactic commander. Then go to Veilstone city and go to the Galactic building there will be a grunt outside of the building. Talk to him and he will drop the Warehouse key go to the Warehouse, finish the Warehouse and you will get a key that opens the door in the building. Once you reach the room where the Galactic leader is, you battle him and once you defeat him he gives you the master ball.

lilbigman42012

yeh if u try hard enough u can catch dialga with a pokeball. i used ultra balls but dusk balls are more useful at night

you can also try your luck with the lottery for more master balls like i'm trying to do (cause just one master ball for all the legendaries is in no way enough) but unless you plan to trade lots to help increase the odds of getting the right number, it's pretty hard to do.

*infamous94*

<Don't mess with him
After you beat Cyrus in the Galactic Veilstone building, he gives you the Master Ball.

elite ralf

Well if you have Emerald go wild with masterballs!!! Unless your one of those crazy people. :p

lol.I migrated 6 master balls last night.
and I caught cresselia,regigigas,heatran
and giratina with it. -,-

I used the in-game master ball for
palkia.sigh.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
Why is it that threads like these get past the mods and allowed into the forums, but informative threads I make (like the one about all the honey tree locations) aren't? *Sigh* This could easily have been posted in the help thread. :mad: And if more people paid attention to my item FAQ, neither the thread nor the post would have been necessary...

Yes, I'm cranky today, lol.