• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Where do you get...

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Yeah, Where do you get the TM Dragon Claw? I wanna get it for my Shelgon, cause I don't wanna train it up to level 70 or so before I can learn it...

If someone could tell me, I'd be grateful,

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
TMs are randomly found in dungeons. If you see a blue disc on the ground get it. It could be Dragon Claw but the chance of getting that one is pretty small. So it all depends on luck.

Scepgatr

Dragon Claw has about 3% chance to appear in Wyvern Hill on floors 1-3 and on floor 29.

Last edited:

EckoDude42

Yukimenoko Rox!!
or you could go get a bagon. train it to level 49. it learns dragon claw. Evolve it after learning it. grow the shelgon one more level. then evolve it to salamence.

but that's if you wanna start over.

Caterpie Master

Oh My! Noodlesoup!
Check the Purple Kecleon Stall everyday.
TMs randomly appear in it, so you might find a TM Dragon Claw there.